How is My Legs/Push/Pull Routine for Cutting?

legs > push > pull > rest day > repeat

Legs

Squat 5-6 x 4-7
Deadlift 2-3 x 4-7
Leg Raises 5x
20 mins walking

Push

Bench Press 5-6 x 4-7
Overhead Press 3 x 4-7
Tricep Pushdowns 3 x 8-15
Lateral Raises 5 x 8-15
20 mins walking

Pull

Pullups (weighted) 5-6 x 4-7
BB Rows 3 x 5-8
Shrugs 3 x 5-8
DB Curls 3 x 6-10
Face Pulls 3 x 8-15
20 mins walking

I’m eating 2000 to 2200 calories and 160 or more protein everyday

I’m pretty sure your balls will fall off if you do this program. You don’t want that happening again, do you?

Your program is probably fine. Cutting is about diet anyway. You should be more concerned with that aspect.

What are your goals with this program?

And for the record, your screen name makes you look like a dick, in case that hasn’t been covered.

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

And for the record, your screen name makes you look like a dick, in case that hasn’t been covered.[/quote]

in another thread, he said he meant to type grape instead of rape, because grape is his favorite vegetable…

in his last thread, he said he had to take a month off from the gym because he almost lost one of his balls.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

And for the record, your screen name makes you look like a dick, in case that hasn’t been covered.[/quote]

in another thread, he said he meant to type grape instead of rape, because grape is his favorite vegetable…

in his last thread, he said he had to take a month off from the gym because he almost lost one of his balls.[/quote]

Just so many things wrong here, I think I might go squat instead.

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

This x1,000,000. Start a new account FFS.

at least if his balls fall off he can’t grape anybody

No one is likely to help you with that username. It is highly offensive. WTF were you thinking?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

in his last thread, he said he had to take a month off from the gym because he almost lost one of his balls.[/quote]

I laughed pretty hard at this.

But like others already said: Chose a different user name!

This routine didn’t really work out for me. I went back to 5/3/1.

change your username you little prick

Lol he totally meant to put rape not grape in his username. Yes do 5/3/1 asshole.

[quote]rape69 wrote:
This routine didn’t really work out for me. I went back to 5/3/1.[/quote]
This username didn’t really work out for you.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
change your username you little prick[/quote]

Is changing your username something you can do on this forum, or do you have to create an all new one?

[quote]matthew_gray wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
change your username you little prick[/quote]

Is changing your username something you can do on this forum, or do you have to create an all new one?[/quote]

you’d have to create a new one, as far as I’m aware

Sorry guys I love eating salads everyday and my favorite vegetable to put in it is grape. I accidentally forgot to put the G.

[quote]rape69 wrote:
Sorry guys I love eating salads everyday and my favorite vegetable to put in it is grape. I accidentally forgot to put the G.[/quote]

HAHAHAHA oh fuck I nearly died laughing

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]rape69 wrote:
Sorry guys I love eating salads everyday and my favorite vegetable to put in it is grape. I accidentally forgot to put the G.[/quote]

HAHAHAHA oh fuck I nearly died laughing [/quote]

I think my favorite thing is that he keeps calling ‘grape’ a vegetable. He’s done that multiple times now.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]rape69 wrote:

HAHAHAHA oh fuck I nearly died laughing [/quote]

I think my favorite thing is that he keeps calling ‘grape’ a vegetable. He’s done that multiple times now.[/quote]

yeah it’s actually kinda hard to be angry at him seeing as he’s so dumb…

and cheese is my favourite vegetable