How is My Blood Looking?

ps. the dokter keeps insisting my eye pressure and complaints have nothing to do with blood?? I personally dont believe it.

but she refuses to believe its blood or anything related to blood, she now will forward me to a neurologist to check for optic neuralgia, ugh. we already checked with eye doctor, they couldnt find anything.

but the damn pressure really feels in my eyes and head, i could swear it feels like blood pressure.

but she insists that its not, and she doesnt want to talk about my blood any further.

Alsoā€¦ Statistically speaking youā€™ll be better off comparative to them 30 years down the line. Anyone who uses/has used mega dosages for prolonged durations and doesnā€™t believe meā€¦ Go get a cardiac MRI, share the results.

Certain people CAN get away with just about anything (Ozzy Ozbourne, Nikki Six) but for us mere mortals that simply isnā€™t the case.

Im aware of this.

But I mean like come on, how much more weak are we then compared the the regular bodybuilder.

Thereā€™s bodybuildes who been on insane cycles for 10/20 years.

I have done 2 years of experimenting with cycles, then 3 years off. then this recent cycle.

Like some guys do it 10 years more and higher dosages.

Maybe my body is just weak i guess

Thereā€™s wild genetic variability at stake here. I gave you a rather flawed, though relatable anecdote prior pertaining to my response from stimulants (including caffeine) vs depressants.

Itā€™s not just about being weak, itā€™s about the results acquired. From 20mg dbol/wk, I can put on about 2.5kg in one week, go off, keep about 1.5kg, but Iā€™ll feel like dogshit for the entire week.

I can get from 20mg what another might require 50mg for, so who wins here?

And some guys drop dead after 1-2 cycles. Esp those with undiagnosed cardiac defects

Iā€™ve always had sorta chest pains on the left side, even at 18 years old before doing anything crazy.

But doctors always said its stress, and never actually scanned my heart.

Overtime i gotten used to the random dull chest ache i get once in a while, been having them forever, once every few days or weeks, dull pain in left side chest for a while, then goes away again for weeks.

Always felt like there must be something not totally right though.

Had ECGs done many times, bp, blood, they always say it looks fine and dont wanna do a heart MRI.

So yeah honestly i have no damn clue if I have a underlying condition or damage since young.

Did you get blood work done while on cycle? Sure your lipids have improved a bit after 3-4 weeks after last pin (depending too I guess if orals were used).

I have ridiculously high cholesterol and no physical manifestations like you described. Certainly sounds BP related but unreal is way more knowledgeable than I am.

I stopped DBol with 150/70 readings and ZERO side effects. Turned out my BP was 120/70 but my cuff at home was too small giving false readings.

These blood work results were actually from 3-4 weeks After last pin already.

It was probably even higher before that.