How Important Are Rest Days When Cycling?

Why more A1?

Sorry to see about the GH.

Lipids?

1 Like

Ah man, thatā€™s rough.

Did you run lipids? Iā€™m guessing the single-digit SHBG is from the Var. And for 500mg T your TT wasnā€™t as high as I expected it to be

MY AI is anastrozole.
With an SHGB of 6 and my E2 running 92 there is nothing to bind the free E2 and I have always had a lot of issues with high E2 mostly bloating and mood swings.

This might even be why my anxiety with mini panic attacks has increased. My sweet spot for E2 is 22-24 anything over 40 gives me grief.

I usually tolerate the high E2 and let it be when blasting because I have heard it helps your joints when pushing the heavy weights around.
But with my anxiety flaring up I need to drop it to see if that is the cause. I donā€™t want to end this blast with 15# of muscle and addicted to benzos.

1 Like

This was a mid blast, where is my TT/FT/E2/HCT/IGF-1 since I was trying GH.
There was no reason to check my lipids mid cycle we all know they are trash.
5-6 week post blast I will do bloods to see if I got my SHGB up, lipids down, and E2 around 24 and FreeT setting at the top of the range.
Since my HCT was only 45% which is very low for me. I wonā€™t have to donate blood post blast.

thanks for asking.

My man, you need to tell your wife this. This isnā€™t angry like banging the neighbor lady angry, but IMO, this one would make most women pretty upset. Maybe next go around mention that you feel like upping you dose moderately for gym performance.

My answer on the lipids is in unreals post.

I know the TT was a surprise to me as well.
I have a previous blast when only using ~350 T cyp only and got just about the same level.

I stayed on my T cyp TRT script dose of 125mg/w and just added 3 shots a week of TE at 125mg/shot.

This was my very first blast at ~350mg for 8 weeks this blood test was taken on peak not trough week 8. I did not understand the peak trough back then

1 Like

I am thinking close to a gram for my next blast. I handle test well, so why make it complicated.

I understand what you are saying.
I did not word my post very well.

Me and my wife are on HRT and under the care of an anti-aging clinic. I give her her T shots every week.

She knows I have experimented a little bit but not to the extent, I talk to you guys about.
Now my daughter(36) knows nothing because she canā€™t keep a family secret if her life depended on it.

I donā€™t see any obligation to tell your daughter (just the wife). Just let her know next time you experiment.

Unreal wants to know what lipids look like on stanozolol #reasontospendmoneyoncheckinglipids

Would have also been curious to see SHBG before blast. We know stanozolol tends to have a remarkable effect on crushing SHBG even in very low dosages. Wonder how that effect correlates to higher dosages? Is it equitable? Or does the effect increase almost linearly by dose (I meanā€¦ If that was the case youā€™d be looking at like a 95% reduction in SHBG!).

Extended family dinner

ā€œSo whatā€™s new everyone?ā€

ā€œYou guys Iā€™ve got something new to share with yā€™all! My dad takes STEROIDS! Like the stuff Ben Johnson was caught cheating with. Isnā€™t that awesome?ā€

Everyone looks at @hrdlvn as if heā€™s some sort of rapist because this is how the public views PED use yet breast implants arenā€™t a form of physical enhancement equitable to cheating!

ā€œNo I donā€™tā€

ā€œYes he does, his stash is right over there!ā€

No more family dinnersā€¦

4 Likes

I posted my pre Blast bloods. My SHGB was 15

LIPIDS

Sorry my next blood test will be 5-6 weeks post bloods to get ready for my fall TRT doctor visit with even more bloods. He will probably want to do a physical which is OK unless he asks me about all my new found definition and how in the hell do you hide bicep veins?

1 Like

Fellow Blasters I am collecting all the know remedies for increasing SHGB.
Increasing you say!?!
Yes I know less free T who would ever want to raise their SHGB?

For the past 3-4 years my SHGB has remained between 15-16 my naddy was 27.8
In those 3-4 years I only blasted with T cyp and no AAS. I am not sure if it was anavar or winny but my current SHGB is 6 if I canā€™t get that back up my doc will think I have type 2 diabetes or liver cancer or non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. My A1C is already borderline running between 5.7 and 6.0

So here is my list so far.
Metformin 500mg x2/d Metformin is know to raise SHGB
P5P to reduce prolactin. A high prolactin will lower your SHGB
NAC 1000mg x 2/d to help my liver recover from the blast and since SHGB is made by the liverā€¦

two or more cups of regular caffeinated coffee a day is associated with higher SHBG concentrations.

A study on 27 obese men found that a low-fat, high-fiber diet, with exercise, effectively increased SHBG levels [138].

Additionally, the following foods and beverages increased SHBG production. However, additional clinical studies need to be done before these findings are considered conclusive:

need to go check my notes will be back with edits. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Itā€™ll be very difficult to increase SHBG whilst on blast

When off/on TRT however (provided trt is actually ā€œTRTā€) insulin sensitivity will play a roleā€¦ As does genetics.

What was your SHBG prior to getting on TRT? Those who have low SHBG at baseline despite adequate cardiometabolic parameters can probably blame genetics.

My SHBG on TRT alone is like 10-15

I am thinking ahead.
I have 4 more weeks on this 12 week blast. I am thinking of dropping the winny I honestly canā€™t tell if it is doing anything other than spiking my anxiety triggering small panic attacks. My plan was to take it for the last 4 weeks but it arrived early so stopped the anavar and started the winny.

My 6-month official bloods and doc visit is not until the First week in September.

I disagree. What mama donā€™t know wonā€™t hurt her. Mine knows Iā€™m on HRT and thats it. She would kill me otherwise.

3 Likes

Nolvadex should increase SHBG, or Clomid (Iā€™d pick Nolva). Aerobic exercise should increase it, just read a little study about that other day. Lower carbs/sugar. Higher e2

2 Likes

Thanks swoops,

Google:
Does tamoxifen increase SHBG?

Tamoxifen , a SERM, is used as an adjuvant treatment of breast cancer because of its estrogen antagonistic effects in the breast. It exerts estrogen-like effects in the liver, as indicated by an increase in SHBG and reduction in IGF-I levels

Since I now take anastrozole even when on TRT switching to Tamoxifen might be tricky not knowing the daily/weekly dose. I have taken anastrozole for ~7 years I know it well and how it works for me. I have always need an AI even on a weekly dose of 100mg T cyp.

1 Like

Iā€™d say do 20mg 1-2x per week and see if that is enough to raise SHBG. Iā€™m kinda trying to do what youā€™re doing as well. Var drops mine to single digits but Iā€™m tired of pinning EOD

It wonā€™t f with your AI dose in all likelihood. Are you completely shut down or taking HCG?