How I'd Fix America (If I Was President)

shookers, please note I am not against your suggestions - just pointing out stupid things that are in the way.

America can be fixed very simply, but, there are always things in the background that are motives for not fixing it.

Any problem you can find has a reason behind it that someone wants to keep out of the public eye. There is always someone who benefits.

The big problem with all capitalism (and communism) is that it assumes people are acting in their own best interests AND in their community interests. But they don’t end up that way, people act in their own interests, and in the interests of those immediately around them / groups they associate with, at the expense (or ignorance) of all others.

After so many hundred years so much shit has risen to the top and needs to be cleaned out.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
dhickey wrote:
I’d bang fat interns

I would not call her beautiful, but I can see the attraction
[/quote]

I would call her beautiful. I like women that look like women. Some guys prefer girls that look like prepubecsent boys with tits. Not me. Give me one with a fat ass and fat
tits.

If I was president, I’d get elected on Friday, assassinated on Saturday, buried on Sunday, then go back to work on Monday.

[quote]Magarhe wrote:

The big problem with all capitalism (and communism) is that it assumes people are acting in their own best interests AND in their community interests.
[/quote]

It does?

I also was not aware that capitalism was put together by anyone, assuming anything.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

1. End our war mentality and bring our troops back. Fight wars that only threaten our borders and closest allies. Scale back military.

2. End the war on drugs.

[/quote]

Not to be a downer, but I’m in the Military and just like everyone else that is here, I volunteered. No body forced me, I wasn’t drafted. But my bigger concern is that you sound like you have all the facts. I mean I’m glad that you have ideas that you think will make the nation better; however, there is so much information that you don’t have because you’re NOT the President that you have no way of knowing what you would or wouldn’t do. Speaking from experience no one can know “exactly” what they would do in a position like that until they are in a position like that.