How I Stay at 8% Bodyfat Year Round

Why 5% vs 4 or 6?

1 Like

If your are out to look like skeletor, why not just smoke some meth / smash some coke and stop eating for a month? from your definition im sure you’ll look “great”.

I dont know if this guys trolling or being legit? whats your goal besides being arbitrarily 5%?

Because he has to be ripped5678 before he can be ripped45678.

2 Likes

I’m not trolling I swear I just 5% bodyfat look cool what body fat % do you think I am at right now

You could try the Karen Carpenter diet since she had pretty much the same goals :^ /

Why all the hate towards skelator? Dude was straight up yolked, and ready to step onto the stage. I hear people putting down his accomplishments all the time, like they look better or something, smh.

13 Likes

I don’t think you actually want what comes along with being 5% BF. It will be hard to think or focus at that BF % for almost everyone. You will get sick a bunch, overall just feel terrible. IMO, you are around 11% BF.

Keep in mind that what most people think is 5% is 10%. Add about 5% onto what most people claim, unless they have proof. A real 5% will have striations all over their body. Many will have vascularity in their face.

Even if you hit 5%, I think you will be sorely disappointed when you realize how few people care even the slightest about what % body fat you are. Even your own mom would rather discuss the latest Judge Judy verdict than your quest for an arbitrary body fat percentage you dreamed up.

4 Likes

Nah you made it brother, welcome to the 5% club.

3 Likes

I just like how it looks striations everywhere and veins everywhere

So forget the number–just train and diet until you see striations and veins everywhere.

2 Likes

Thanks for help me out I just train and and eat in a calorie deficit until I see striations and veins everywhere

How many calories do you eat?If they are as low as I am guessing, to cut out 500 calories you’d have to barely eat

I was eating 2800 calories a day going to cut 500 calories so I will eat only 2300 calories right so I can lose weight

1 Like

I think you should up the ante and go for 0% body fat.

2 Likes

What is my bodyfat % currently I weight I 132lbs at 5’8 I need to know if I should still continue cutting to get 5% bodyfat IMG_20200520_212256_580

You seem to be quite obsessed with yourself :^ /

1 Like

How could we possibly know that from one bad photo?

Why? What happens when you get to 5% bodyfat? Do you get a medal or something?

3 Likes

Bro just stop. You look fine. Your not amazing by any stretch due to your weight. I’m 1 inch taller than you weighed 180lbs and looked 10x better. Bulk up I imagine in person you look like a tiny skinny dude who is just skin and bones.
You have no biceps, no chest, just a 6pack cause you’re so skinny. I’d be amazed if you could get anything more than 70kg

Like I said in your other thread. You are 5%, good job man.

2 Likes