How I should train while on Androsol

I need some direction, should I do to usual weeks of the Oscillating wave program?? Should I do all low reps? Just wanted some opinions thanks.
Dan

Dan, I’ve been talking to Chris Shugart about this. We’ve come to the conclusion that it is best to use higher volume (2-3 exercises a body part, 1-4 sets, 8-12 reps, short rest periods) to elicit more of a hypertrophic response while using Androsol or Nandrosol.

I'm in the process of getting my ass in gear to handle the higher volume. I've been doing low volume, intense workouts for so long that I now have a low tolerance to lactic acid buildup and higher reps!

I may give GVT2K a try for a few weeks! It's just what I need to put on some mass!

im doing the oscillating wave program with fantastic results. i think though that im going to replce the 15-20 rep days with a second 8-12 rep day for more growth stimulus. also on the power low rep days just pick two of the 3 movements and do 5 sets of each otherwise the workout is just way too long

How about the 12-week Ian King programs for chest/back and legs while on androsol?

I agree with Nate. Definitely go with a higher volume, lower intensity method. You might consider the type of training Charles Staley introduced in his sets/reps article this week. I’m using that type of program right now, and so far I’m extremely impressed.

Thanks a lot for the help guys.