I’ve been seeing tons of people ask Jim’s opinion on how to add the OLifts to 5/3/1. This is how I did it and I like it a lot.
- Push Press 5/3/1
- One Arm DB Press 5 sets of 10 reps
- Chins 5 sets of 10 reps
- Hang Power Snatch 5/3/1
- Deadlift 5/3/1
- Prowler Walk 5 trips
- Bench 5/3/1
- Dip 5 sets of 10 reps
- DB Row 5 sets of 10 reps
- Hang Power Clean 5/3/1
- Front Squat 5/3/1
- Farmer’s Walk 5 trips
- I warm up with the Burgener warm-up and Snatch Skill Transfer.
- I do minimum reps on the 5/3/1 exercises.
- I don’t really care how much weight I use on the 5 sets of 10 exercises.
- I lift 3 days per week.
- I do the Limber 11 when I get home.