How Hardcore are You?

Hardcore is not quitting - at anything. Hardcore is getting knocked down, and getting the fuck back up and putting one foot in front of the other. It’s a rare trait. The character “Rudy” was hardcore.

Most people here (and in society) don’t even have the discipline and fortitude to even stick to eating clean, let alone a “diet”, let alone a program, let alone a lifestyle.

I was in the bars in Columbus every weekend hurting guys severely who tested my strength. My hand speed was so swift I sometimes wondered where it came from. I used to break those automatic punching machines that they used to make.

It’s easy to be tough when you’re fit, strong and healthy. It’s when you’re in trouble/sick/pain that your character really shines through. See Mike Tyson vs Kevin McBride. Iron Mike throws in the towel with no KO, no injuries etc. This from someone who, in his prime was arguably the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time.

I’m not hardcore at anything… and I don’t give a shit.
So that makes me hardcore at not giving a shit.

I’m not hardcore…that’s what makes me hardcore.

I have perfect and seemingly effort form on everything I do in the gym. My rythym is inspiring.

I’m hardcore because I leave it all in the gym when I close the door on the facility…

I’m so hardcore.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

I have perfect and seemingly effort form on everything I do in the gym. My rythym is inspiring.

I’m hardcore because I leave it all in the gym when I close the door on the facility…[/quote]

Then how do you start your car to go home?

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

I’m hardcore because I leave it all in the gym when I close the door on the facility…[/quote]

Then how do you start your car to go home?[/quote]

Minions Brad. Minions.

Oh fuck I forgot Rock is a dark lord.

It’s easy to be hardcore at my gym here in Taiwan.

Most every day I’m the strongest guy in the gym, then if I choose to end with some running on the treadmill I am without a doubt the fastest and longest-running guy.

It’s not bragging when you see how pathetic my gym is.

I have used lube as makeup remover.

Hardcore!

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Hardcore![/quote]

Too bad it don’t remove grime off that camera lens… KapEeeeyooo!

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

Then how do you start your car to go home?[/quote]

Minions Brad. Minions.[/quote]

I was going to say Wings ala Chernabog. But minions works.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Hardcore![/quote]

Too bad it don’t remove grime off that camera lens… KapEeeeyooo![/quote]

Ahahahaha! Its not just the lens… alot of them are blurry because its fucking hard to make your face boy and hair all like good… and simultaneously take your own picture.

But yes note to self no more lube on the camera.

I’m hardcore because I slipped on an ice cube and only cried for 20 minutes.

I’m hardcore because I listen to Gucci Mane. U Mad?

Sometimes I masterbate with my left hand, sometimes I dont.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
It’s easy to be tough when you’re fit, strong and healthy. It’s when you’re in trouble/sick/pain that your character really shines through. See Mike Tyson vs Kevin McBride. Iron Mike throws in the towel with no KO, no injuries etc. This from someone who, in his prime was arguably the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time.[/quote]

I find your interpretation of boxing history disturbing.

[quote]Wilba wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
It’s easy to be tough when you’re fit, strong and healthy. It’s when you’re in trouble/sick/pain that your character really shines through. See Mike Tyson vs Kevin McBride. Iron Mike throws in the towel with no KO, no injuries etc. This from someone who, in his prime was arguably the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time.[/quote]

I find your interpretation of boxing history disturbing.[/quote]

I assume you think Muhammad Ali could’ve beat a 20-year-old Tyson or some such shit? I did say ‘arguably’ anyway. What’s your point here?

So…we really can’t discuss “hardcore” in the sense of weight lifting in a serious discussion on the site?

It may all be relative, but I am pretty sure I am more “hardcore” in the gym than the people who look the same or worse over the same time period. That doesn’t mean the “single mother of three” isn’t hardcore at “being a mother”…but she damn sure isn’t “hardcore” in the gym so it’s a good thing we aren’t discussing her.