How F'ed Am I?

as a side note, ramping your system to get to that 5000% feeling you described may put a strain on your body and other systems (adrenals/thyroid/etc.). It is not uncommon for people on HRT to develop new issues/symptoms/problems when they push their system above their personal genetic ideal levels for too long.

just be careful.

most of us here would be glad to simply get back to feeling 90% of our former selves.

Not going to do anything outrageous, next week I will get my tests again, if I see any problems I will lower the 125/week dose to 100 or if E2 is to low/high I’ll mod. the arimidex dose or take action to fix whatever else might be wrong. I may sound very dumb at times but I’m not at all :).
After next week if all is fine I’ll do tests every 1 month to see how things are.
I’ll be as careful as one can be with my new toys, thanks for the warning.

Well I just did my tests and my TT came back 1300. Still waiting for FT.
Tests done today, last 100mg shot was 4 days ago, next one tomorow.
Seems that TT is a bit big, any thoughts?

yes, 1300 on day 4 is a bit high. think about what your levels are on day 2… please keep monitoring and testing TSH, cortisol, E2, etc.

E2 will be ready tomorow but since I use a-dex I hope that one is in check.
TSH to see if there is no testicular cancer? Can’t find the post where it’s explained or am to blind to see it.
Will reduce the test e dose a bit and do the tests again in 2 weeks.
To bad I have to lower it tho, feels frikin great.

TSH tests thyroid functions. HRT can have an impact on other systems like adrenals (cortisol) and thyroid (TSH is the basic test).

Oh my bad, I was thinking of FSH.
Thanks again.
P.S What I still dont get is where from did I get that 1300 on TT, I dose 100mg/week split and probably it’s not even 100 as a bit is lost when I transfer it from the seringe to the insulin monoject.
Could HCG have such a big impact on my balls that they actually make the 300-400 difference?
100mg/week should put me into the 800-900 range at best.

[quote]Redknee wrote:
Oh my bad, I was thinking of FSH.[/quote]

You may have been thinking FSH, but you would have been wrong about it too. FSH is not a marker for testicular cancer. Those markers would be Beta HCG, Alpha-feta-protein, and LDH.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]Redknee wrote:

You may have been thinking FSH, but you would have been wrong about it too. FSH is not a marker for testicular cancer. Those markers would be Beta HCG, Alpha-feta-protein, and LDH.

[/quote]
And now I actually am confused.
From KSman’s Lab Work, Blood Testing and Symptoms :
Labs to be done when on TRT :
-LH/FSH [optional and one last time -do I have cancer?]

[quote]Redknee wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]Redknee wrote:

[/quote]
And now I actually am confused.
From KSman’s Lab Work, Blood Testing and Symptoms :
Labs to be done when on TRT :
-LH/FSH [optional and one last time -do I have cancer?]
[/quote]

Yes, this is confusing.

KSman was saying that when you are on TRT, your LH and FSH levels should go to zero. If they don’t, this is indicative of either a pituitary andenoma (benign tumor) or, in some very rare cases, a gonadotropin producing testicular tumor. I have come across no cases of this occuring in anyone I’ve spoken with in the couple of testicular cancer boards I participate in.

So yes, you should get LH/FSH tested once while on. If they don’t go to 0, something is up that requires further investigation.

Ok, not confused anymore, thanks!
Any ideas about my 1300 TT?

[quote]Redknee wrote:
Any ideas about my 1300 TT? [/quote]

Could be from the hcg. You have no evidence you were primary hypogonadal before, as your LH levels were very low corresponding to your low T. This could indicate secondary, which hcg would cure. You might do ok with hcg only therapy, or better yet a clmoid restart to get your natural production going again.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]Redknee wrote:
Any ideas about my 1300 TT? [/quote]

Could be from the hcg. You have no evidence you were primary hypogonadal before, as your LH levels were very low corresponding to your low T. This could indicate secondary, which hcg would cure. You might do ok with hcg only therapy, or better yet a clmoid restart to get your natural production going again.[/quote]
I’ll do tests again in 2 weeks time or so and see how they turn out.
If at 100/week+hcg I am still over 900-1000 I’ll give it a go with clomid and if I can keep lvls up with a restart why not.
Thanks!

Something else that might be worth mentioning is that since I can remember my balls were always very “delicate” or sensitive if you prefer, never could bare anyone touching them as they ached when handled. Been to a lot of docs but all said they are fine just more… delicate lol.
Also about 2 years ago they shrunk a bit and since then they became more… soft.
Again been to check them but doc said they are fine.
Since I started test e + hcg they grew(a lot!) and they are rock hard and there is no more aching sensation when handled.

P.S E2 came back 76.87 pg/mL holy frikin excrement wtf! I dose arimidex 1mg/week divided in 4 doses and it’s LEGIT a-dex from the pharmacy. Where the hell is all that E2 coming from?

FT came back finally, it’s just a tad over the max limit.
Now another question, would it be wise to use a low dose of masteron as part of TRT? Like 20-25mg/week?

it is my opinion that balancing your system with a reliable HRT program is hard enough as it is. Adding in extra variables (like masteron) just adds an unnecessary level of complication.

[quote]PureChance wrote:
it is my opinion that balancing your system with a reliable HRT program is hard enough as it is. Adding in extra variables (like masteron) just adds an unnecessary level of complication.[/quote]
I understand, I was thinking from a sexual point of view, I know mast is a “rapist on the loose” roid and tho I’m not having limp dick problems I was thinking why not add a bit of turbo mode.
But you are right, no reason to fix a working machine.
Thanks again for the input!