How Does Xyience Compare?

The shitty part is that the girl who writhes around on the chair in their ad is so hot, I kinda want the idiots to keep buying, so the ads will stay on the air.

<why yes, I am a bad person>

[quote]Captain Glanton wrote:
The shitty part is that the girl who writhes around on the chair in their ad is so hot, I kinda want the idiots to keep buying, so the ads will stay on the air.

<why yes, I am a bad person>[/quote]

Yeah, I should say that I laugh at them, then proceed to touch myself.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Before EAS, there was no standard!

Oh…I wouldn’t go quite that far.[/quote]

Yeah, I guess we always had Weider:)

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
But here’s a secret about a lot of pro-fighters supplementation…they use steroids, SSSSHHHHHH!!!.[/quote]

So very true.

Just buy a bottle of L-Arginine for $20, or I saw a container with powdered L-Arginine as well. I believe that’s the magic ingredient in their NoxCG-3 or whatever the hell its called. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

nitric oxide booster-- based around AAKG, and volumizer (creatine). There’s a lot of the stuff out, but for the money that one’s not particularly great.

xyience stuff is okay at best, but for the money… i’d spend it elsewhere.

Exactly! I’m really curious what company ZEB think set the standard before EAS. Before EAS, what company produced cutting-edge supplements backed by scientific studies, offered a (no-questions-asked) money-back guarantee, and generally put into its supplements what the label claimed?

I remember Weider supps, and they were crap. I remember the days of liver pills, soy protein, and “amino acids.” A total scam.

One reason so many people who have been around a few years still with Biotest is due to trust. There is little regulation in the supplement industry, so the only thing we consumers have to go on is a company’s trustworthiness. Biotest is the standard for honesty.

Indeed, one reason Biotest (in my judgement, anyway, since I’m not an insider) produces so few supplements and takes so long to release new supplements (think: Anaconda) is because a company’s rep is its best line of credit, and best way to ensure its customers will remain loyal.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
ZEB wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:

Oh…I wouldn’t go quite that far.

Yeah, I guess we always had Weider:)[/quote]

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Exactly! I’m really curious what company ZEB think set the standard before EAS. Before EAS, what company produced cutting-edge supplements backed by scientific studies, offered a (no-questions-asked) money-back guarantee, and generally put into its supplements what the label claimed?

I remember Weider supps, and they were crap. I remember the days of liver pills, soy protein, and “amino acids.” A total scam.

One reason so many people who have been around a few years still with Biotest is due to trust. There is little regulation in the supplement industry, so the only thing we consumers have to go on is a company’s trustworthiness. Biotest is the standard for honesty.

Indeed, one reason Biotest (in my judgement, anyway, since I’m not an insider) produces so few supplements and takes so long to release new supplements (think: Anaconda) is because a company’s rep is its best line of credit, and best way to ensure its customers will remain loyal.

ChrisKing wrote:
ZEB wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:

Oh…I wouldn’t go quite that far.

Yeah, I guess we always had Weider:)

[/quote]

Let’s first separate the two points that you are making so that there is no confusion:

1-I totally agree Biotest is a great company with very high standards. Hence, we agree on that completly.

2-There were many fine supplement company’s before EAS. Twin Lab comes to mind immediately. However, there were several others. To say that EAS was the first company to deliver quality supplements to the general population is an over statement.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Let’s first separate the two points that you are making so that there is no confusion:

1-I totally agree Biotest is a great company with very high standards. Hence, we agree on that completly.

2-There were many fine supplement company’s before EAS. Twin Lab comes to mind immediately. However, there were several others. To say that EAS was the first company to deliver quality supplements to the general population is an over statement.
[/quote]

Too true…but boy did EAS make a lot of money…I think they may have been the first to perfect marketing of supplements to the general populace.

Name the many fine supplement companies that produced cutting-edge supplements. Other than Ripped Fuel, what did TwinLab offer that wasn’t a scam? (And it’s not like bottling a ECA-esque concoction was anything special!)

Next had Ultimate Orange, and NN’s Designer Whey was good stuff.

Other than that, I’m drawing a blank…

Again, I never said there weren’t good products out there. I said that, before EAS, there wasn’t a company that consistently produced cutting-edge supplements.

And you can’t name any companies, either.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
[/quote]

I like Xyience. Granted the prices might be a little steep, but if you are any kind of serious, prices shouldn’t matter. I’ve never really used Biotest so I cant compare the two. Maybe you should try.

Try 16oz monster low carb gets me going, plus with one of those Hoaahh bars screaming.

[quote]CJE3200 wrote:
I like Xyience. Granted the prices might be a little steep, but if you are any kind of serious, prices shouldn’t matter. I’ve never really used Biotest so I cant compare the two. Maybe you should try.[/quote]

Maybe you should try Biotest, they’re only paying for this wonderful message board you’re using.

You say price shouldn’t matter but would you buy 500 grams of creatine for 100 dollars because price doesn’t matter? There are better supplements out there than Xyience makes.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Name the many fine supplement companies that produced cutting-edge supplements. Other than Ripped Fuel, what did TwinLab offer that wasn’t a scam? (And it’s not like bottling a ECA-esque concoction was anything special!)

Next had Ultimate Orange, and NN’s Designer Whey was good stuff.

Other than that, I’m drawing a blank…

Again, I never said there weren’t good products out there. I said that, before EAS, there wasn’t a company that consistently produced cutting-edge supplements.

And you can’t name any companies, either.

ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

met rx, twinlabs, weider.

EAS did bring us creatine, but lets not get crazy here. CLA for 30 bucks a bottle? cutting-edge creatine gems(the candy)? Countless creatine products…phosphagen, phosphagain, phosphagems, Betagen…cutting-edge Betagen containing gasp a mix of hmb and creatine, revolutionary!

[quote]CJE3200 wrote:
I like Xyience. Granted the prices might be a little steep, but if you are any kind of serious, prices shouldn’t matter. I’ve never really used Biotest so I cant compare the two. Maybe you should try.[/quote]

1 post…I think we’ve discovered a xyeince promoter in our midst.

Intersting that half this post is bashing Xyience because of its affiliation with the UFC and praising Biotest without mention of its affiliation with this website. Are you all seriously that stupid? All you guys complaining about price wouldn’t be the same people that dropped a hundred bucks on MAG-10 2 years ago are you? Thought so.

NOX from Xyience is the only product I’ve taken that even comes close to MAG-10 for strength and size gains. I’ve been following Waterbury’s Next Frontier and can’t imagine recovering without it.

Take both companies products and see what works. Put some effort in at the gym and stop relying on this website, or any other for that matter, as the final word on any topic. Your ignorance and sheeplike mentality is scary.

[quote]threedevil wrote:
Intersting that half this post is bashing Xyience because of its affiliation with the UFC and praising Biotest without mention of its affiliation with this website. Are you all seriously that stupid? All you guys complaining about price wouldn’t be the same people that dropped a hundred bucks on MAG-10 2 years ago are you? Thought so.
[/quote]

One huge difference is that T-Nation has always been open about it’s affiliation with Biotest, whereas the UFC has never revealed their interest in Xyience.

[quote]
NOX from Xyience is the only product I’ve taken that even comes close to MAG-10 for strength and size gains. [/quote]

Did you seriously just compare NO with a pro-hormone?

Xyience products are expensive for a pretty unimpressive lineup of products. Xyience, however, has the best marketing in the supplement biz, bar none. Go rewatch their commercial for their energy drink with the girl in the tiny boyshorts dancing with fire behind her and tell me I’m wrong.

[quote]brand wrote:
Xyience products are expensive for a pretty unimpressive lineup of products. Xyience, however, has the best marketing in the supplement biz, bar none. Go rewatch their commercial for their energy drink with the girl in the tiny boyshorts dancing with fire behind her and tell me I’m wrong. [/quote]

I love their ads and would watch them over and over, but would not try their products. I’d say their marketing isn’t working too well on me.