How Does this Routine Look

This is my new workout routine I will be starting soon. I respond best to training 6 days a week.

Mon, Thurs

Chest & Back

Bench Press 4x8-10
Flat Dumbbell Press 4x8-10
Incline Dumbbell Press 4x8-10 (Switch up with a machine EOW)
Cable Crossovers 4x10-12

Front Wide-grip Chins 4 sets to failure
T-Bar Rows 4x8-10
Wide-grip Machine Rows 4x8-10
Dumbbell Rows 4x8-10
Straight Legged Deadlifts 4x15

Tues, Fri

Arms

Close-grip Bench Press 4x8-10
Pushdowns 4x8-10
Lying Triceps Extensions 4x8-10
One-arm Dumbbell Extensions 4x8-10
Barbell Curls 4x8-10
Incline Dumbbell Curls 4x8-10
Hammer Curls 4x8-10

Wed, Sat

Legs & Shoulders

Squats 4x8-10
Leg Extensions 4x8
Leg Curls 4x8

Arnold Presses 4x8-10
Front-delt raises 4x8-10
Standing Side Laterals 4x8-10
Rear-delt raises 4x8-10
Shrugs 4x8-10

Any particular reason why you put more focus on things like triceps, you know, compared to legs?

First impression would be, how are you gonna fit all that in? Seems like a lot in each session…maybe skip the smaller movements

Also, I’d put straight legged deadlifts on leg day rather than back (it’s a good hamstring exercise).

why do you have 4 tricep ISOLATION exercises compared to three TOTAL leg movements, and no heavy deadlifts

too many sets for each workout, i like to keep my weekly volume 12-15, this means if im working something out twice a week and i want to do the same amount of sets for each workout, that each workout would consist of 6-8 sets

you also workout your chest/back and your arms on consecutive days, i could see this working for arm growth if you lowered your volume… A LOT. why not give your arms a day or two of rest before you hit them

how about a routine like: chest/back, legs, arms, off, repeat?

i also meant to say if it works for you and you have gotten good results with a routine like this then do you.

push/pull/legs

or

chest+arms/back+shoulders/legs

or

chest+back/shoulders+arms/legs

do just basic compund movments and that’s all

Seems like you are hitting the shoulders and upper body a lot. Probably would go lower volume, but as long as you are staying away from going to failure.