T Nation

How Does This Look?

(Click for a more detailed view)

This is a new source, and I’m a little nervous. It seems sterile enough, but who knows maybe I’m gonna be injecting bleach or something and will die immediately.

Any steps to take besides manning up and seeing what happens? The stuff I used last time had a really high alcohol content so it hurt like hell, and I know of people who have had mislabeled vials (hopefully this is actual test and I don’t run like a Deca only cycle haha)…so I’m nervous.

That’s pretty darn murky looking if you ask me. Oil is usually transparent

Shoot another pic from the back of the vial without the label.

With the current view I sure wouldnt touch it. It does look like any test I have ever used.

I’ve never seen Test E that looks like that. I second the motion for another picture.

Joe this is a tad blurry [sorry] but you definitely see what I mean about transparent. The picture is Test E at 250mg/ml

Joe this is a tad blurry [sorry] but you definitely see what I mean about transparent. The picture is Test E at 250mg/ml

Yeah, that looks a little better Joe. Most Test E is a tad bit darker in my experience (like saps pic), but with the variety of oils used by UGL’s these days, it could be any color.

I say if you trust your source and it looks good from where you’re standing, shoot it.

[quote]W.H.B. wrote:
Yeah, that looks a little better Joe. Most Test E is a tad bit darker in my experience (like saps pic), but with the variety of oils used by UGL’s these days, it could be any color.

I say if you trust your source and it looks good from where you’re standing, shoot it.[/quote]

I don’t know why my pictures disappeared but thanks for replying, I’ll be sure to keep a minute by minute log on here for when I start to foam at the mouth :slight_smile:

… Are you ok?

So i guess if we dont get any posts he didnt make it long enough to get online?

Way to go WHB… “oh yeah sure go ahead and inject the neon looking fluid in your body”

bmc

Definitely looks kinda cloudy like when you mix powder and bac water…

So, when you gonna try this?

reminds me of something

I used to use the same barrel but used fresh pins.
I washed out the barrel after different vials with some bac water and between shots with alcohol
I messed up and got some the water in my deca once (I didnt worry cause I only used deca but still)
it got kind of cloudy like that but I knew what was in it and I knew it wasnt contaminated.I just vented the vial and cooked it and it cleared right up

now with this I WOULD NOT trust it but and its a big,BUT if you do trust the guy maybe you can cook it a little bit see if it clears up then filter it.

I personally would cut my losses and go somewhere else
but maybe you cant because I know stuff is hard to come by these days I dont know
it is for me anyways

either way good luck

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
So i guess if we dont get any posts he didnt make it long enough to get online?

Way to go WHB… “oh yeah sure go ahead and inject the neon looking fluid in your body”

bmc[/quote]

Awwww come on now…the advice you get is the advice you pay for! (Does that make any sense?) He posted a couple of pics late last night, that have disappeared for some reason, but they looked a lot better. Then again, you can’t see all those microorganisms swimming around in there. Hope home boy is alright!

Was just kidding I am sure he is fine.

bmc

[quote]W.H.B. wrote:

I say if you trust your source and it looks good from where you’re standing, shoot it.[/quote]

Every brand I got looks like that.

I think its just the photo that makes it look cloudy.

Here’s a stroke of genius. I’d kidnap some kid, tie him up in your closet, inject him with your test and see if he lives. That or you could get a whatman and filter it. The kidnapping method has actually saved my life several times, but that was before I found a reliable source… for whatman filters

BTW use the .45u, first time I tried to filter gear I used a .20u and nothing went threw.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
W.H.B. wrote:

I say if you trust your source and it looks good from where you’re standing, shoot it.

Every brand I got looks like that.

I think its just the photo that makes it look cloudy.

Here’s a stroke of genius. I’d kidnap some kid, tie him up in your closet, inject him with your test and see if he lives. That or you could get a whatman and filter it. The kidnapping method has actually saved my life several times, but that was before I found a reliable source… for whatman filters

BTW use the .45u, first time I tried to filter gear I used a .20u and nothing went threw.

[/quote]

I think warming it up on a heating pad or in a bowel of warm water for a few mins helps it go through the smaller filter a little eaiser

[quote]nichaaron wrote:

I think warming it up on a heating pad or in a bowel of warm water for a few mins helps it go through the smaller filter a little eaiser

[/quote]

i second that motion

[quote]saps wrote:
That’s pretty darn murky looking if you ask me. Oil is usually transparent[/quote]
tbh it depends on what kinds oils the labs have used they usually are some sort of nut oil, no jokes n that one please lol or even the likes of greep seed oil etc, Ive had under ground lab stuff before even worse colours,lot of labs are also bad for not mixing too well and at times then begin to go murky before they crystalize,in scotland this happens quite regularly seeing as were mostly freezing our bollocks off all year round it wld crystalize from cold faster, heat it up before use mate n give it a light shake so it mixes up better

Finally figured out how to take take a picture without flash that wasn’t blurry.

Looking better?

looks a ton better to me. still a little light colored but thats more than likely because of the oil used when processing. that picture looks just fine to me.