How Does This Look for a First Cycle?

Sup fellas
So im gettin ready to start on my first cycle,and have a rough draft of what I plan on doing. This cycle was suggested to me by a friend who ran it and said he saw some good results. Anyways, one question i do have is this: ive done TONS of research on it, but alot of people seem to have conflicting ideas on the topic: should I run Clomid AND Arimidex together during my cycle?

Or should I just use The Arimidex during and save the clomid for after? Some say its a waste to stack em, where as others say its more beneficial considering Clomid is a SERM and Arimidex is an AI. Thougts?

-SIDE NOTE- not sure if this helps, but when I did first hit puberty, i had what i guess you could call gyno;enlarged nips, pain,ect ect.

my bad, heres the proposed cycle

WEEKS 1 to 10: 500mg of TEST E per week
â?¢ CLOMID (testicle shrinkage): 25mg per day per 500mg of TEST used
â?¢ ARIMADEX (getting rid of extra estrogen):One eight to one quarter of a mg per day per 500mg of TEST used
â?¢ STANDARDIZED SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT: 320mg per day

(post cycle)
WEEK 11: 300mg TEST E PER WEEK)
â?¢ 1 tablet of CLOMID every other day (50mg)
â?¢ ARIMADEX: (0.25mg) per day
â?¢ STANDARDIZED SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT: 320mg per day
WEEK 12: 200mg TEST E PER WEEK
â?¢ ARIMADEX: 0.25mg every other day
â?¢ CLOMID: 50mg EVERY DAY
WEEK 13:
â?¢ ARIMADEX: .25mg EVERY OTHER DAY
â?¢ CLOMID: 100mg EVERY DAY
WEEK 14:
â?¢ ARIMADEX: 0.25mg EVERY THIRD DAY
â?¢ CLOMID: 50mg EVERY DAY

Just out of curiousity what are age and lifting stats.

do more homework. dont listen to your friend. your shits all messed up. its a test only cycle which is good for your first but fuck the taper do a frontload and research your ancillaries. theres your starting point. im not going to write you a cycle or pct out you need to educate yourself more before you jump into this.

weeks 1-10

test E 500mg/week

weeks 1-12

adex .25mg ED

weeks 13-16
clomid 100/100/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

standard cookie cutter test E cycle

[quote]Reed wrote:
Just out of curiousity what are age and lifting stats.[/quote]
Im 5’9"
25 yrs old
185 lbs.
315 bench x2
405 squat x2
385 deads x3

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
weeks 1-10

test E 500mg/week

weeks 1-12

adex .25mg ED

weeks 13-16
clomid 100/100/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

walkway knows what he is talking about. knowledgeable man. got to have that adex in there too since ur prone to gyno and if sides flare up it to .5mg

standard cookie cutter test E cycle[/quote]