How Does This HOT-ROX Ad Make YOU Feel?

We want YOUR feedback.

We aren’t asking for anyone’s opinion about how “the market” might feel toward the ad.

We only want to know how YOU feel personally about the ad. All anyone can tell us – with 100-percent accuracy – is his or her PERSONAL feelings about any concept.

And THAT is pure gold to us and very much appreciated.

Let us know how this ad makes YOU feel.
  • It makes me want to learn more.
  • It makes me want to buy the product.
  • I feel nothing good or bad.
  • It’s a turn-off.

0 voters

**Thank you for participating. **

Please post your comments.

Makes me want to learn more, but wonder if the photo will turn off some potential buyers?

1 Like

Did it turn YOU off?

That’s all we want to know.

Thanks for the feedback. You get a free bottle.

It doesn’t catch my eye to make me want to buy the product. I would just scroll on by it.

2 Likes

Catches the eye but if it weren’t for the Biotest tag, i wouldn’t consider it to be honest.

Turn-Off for me.
What really pushes me away are unrealistic and false claims. I think youd be better off just by using some “mega super duper amazing burrrrnnnnnn” kind of slogan, instead of just a lie.
I mean… caloric deficit burns fat… but it will also make you lose at least a bit of muscle. A pill dont create a caloric deficit, nor it can prevent me from burning muscle if i am in a caloric deficit by default unless you are selling anavar in that bottle.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as @ChickenLittle. I’m so desensitised to ads at this point, i wouldn’t even notice it.

1 Like

I’d notice the ad but likely scroll by it. I would however be caught by the Biotest tag.

Turn off for me. Probably in the minority for why but, I wish fewer ads used or implied nudity.

The crazy baboon face on one of the products Biotest had back in the day or something cool like that would catch my attention.

2 Likes

Your response is confusing. Are you saying we’re lying?

If so, you’re wrong about our statement and the science. It’s not that difficult to stimulate lipolysis while selectively burning fat. You just need to know how.

Also, I’m very familiar with Anavar and its effects. A study comparing it to forskolin led us to develop forskolin carbonate and use forskolin in the Hot-Rox formula.

But thank you for the feedback. We don’t ever want to appear deceptive.

Good feedback.

You’re probably thinking of the mandrill (type of baboon) featured on the Alpha Male supplement label.

Alpha-Male-201218

2 Likes

Great feedback, but I need more information.

Are you saying you like the Burns the Fat, Keeps the Muscle tagline?

Or are you saying that the BIOTEST® brand would catch your attention?

Either way, what does that mean to you?

Thanks again for your help.

Oh boy! How are we going to get a message through to you?

Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, you are.
If i will be eating in a caloric surplus, no way in hell this product will burn my fat.
If i will be eating in a deficit, i will be burning fat as it is.

The problem with the text is that it suggests burning fat and preserving muscle, which cannot be done with JUST pills. Many other factors have to also be present, but then again, if all the factors are present, and these pills are not, a fat burn will be achieved anyways.

So technically, in order to be honest, you would need to specify how much will this aid, if all the other factors are present, BUT - i am not stupid and i understand you can put that info on this product as it will just contain lots of text and wont be visually pleasing.

I am not saying you need to do what i said - i am trying to explain why i find it a turn off, and im just saying that i would rather see a crazy cool slogan, instead of this claim, which i find false or unncessary because of the reasons i wrote down previously.

Crazy claims just put me off because they dont guarantee shit. I mean - there are thousands of people on tren who are still fat and look like they have never been to the gym, but this product will burn fat and preserve muscle?
I mean, its 90% individual and 10% supplements. Even best supps and best steroids can be sabotaged easy by the individual, so i would just find a product more appealing and less offensive to my intelligence if it wouldnt claim something that can be totally abrupted by a donut in the morning.

1 Like

Thanks for attempting to help.

Honestly? You probably aren’t going to. And that’s not intended as a knock at yourself or your product.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment about Biotest and the honest feedback. You should hold us accountable for what we say about our products.

Another commenter said the claim couldn’t be true (I’m paraphrasing) “unless you’re selling Anavar in that bottle.” Here’s my response:

It’s not that difficult to stimulate lipolysis while selectively burning fat. You just need to know how.

Also, I’m very familiar with Anavar and its effects. A study comparing it to forskolin led us to develop forskolin carbonate and use forskolin in the Hot-Rox formula.

But thank you for the feedback. We don’t ever want to appear deceptive.

@Andrewgen_Receptors, how would you write the tagline?

I recently asked a great customer a similar question, and he gave me some of the best marketing advice I’ve ever gotten.

So I value our customers’ opinions A LOT.

3 Likes

I feel the same as @dagill2 regarding this type of visual advertising and wouldnt even look at it.

Something on this forum happened recently that made me want to try one of your products, the first time thats happened in years. A member whos opinion i respect (not someone whos being paid to endorse) mentioned using one and made a comment that made it sound an effective supplement.

5 Likes

And on this topic, the results of the Surge challenge are very interesting to me, and may have a similar effect.

4 Likes

Exactly, that peaked my interest. But then the price puts me off a bit but thats an issue with all pre mixed supplements.

1 Like