T Nation

How Does My First Cycle Look?

I’ve been been doing some research lately and decided it’s time to run my first cycle.
6’2
13-15% bf
my goals are to build lean muscle, gain functional strength, increase cardio capacity and for work reasons, not balloon.

I know the popular thought it to just run straight test for the first cycle. But EQ is fairly mild and a lot of posts show that there are enough people out there who think it’s appropriate to stack with test on the first cycle so I’ve decided I’m going to go with it.

Wks 1-18 Test E 300mg/wk
Wks 1-17 EQ 600mg/wk
Wks 1-18 GW 20mg/d

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
OTC test booster By Steel called Alpha AF

I hesitate to take clomid because, again for work, blurry eyes would be bad. So unless that’s incredibly rare I’d prefer to leave that out. Alpha AF is a test booster and also blocks estrogen so that’s why I chose that.

I plan on eating a high protein, lower card diet.

The workouts I’ll be doing are designed as power endurance and strength building workouts. It’s essentially crossfit without actually calling it crossfit. But again, my goals are to build functional strength with a high cardio capacity and not balloon.

Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

This is really similar to what I am going to run now that I just added the GW to mine. You don’t have an AI listed for your 1-18. Arimidex?? Safety first.