T Nation

How Does my Cycle Sound?

Week 1-5 Dbol 30mg split dose
Week 1-5 test e 400 mg
Week 1-5 Tren a 200 mg
Week 1-5 Tren e 200 mg
Week 6-10 super tren 400 mg
Week 6-10 testo 500 mg
Adex .5 EOD nolva for pct as well as letro on hand.

Super tren is Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 100 mg/ml, Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg/ml
Testo is Testosterone Propionate 30mg, Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60mg, Testosterone Isocaproate 30mg, Testosterone Decanoate 100mg

And in case you were wondering why the switch in esters I’m using what I got from a local supplier for the first 5 weeks and then switching when I receive my online order. Make sense? Stupid? Fyi I am on my second week.

What week do you plan to start pct? How high is your e2? I assume very high based on your adex dose.

I dont particularly like anything about it.

LOL, I was gonna say the same thing. Also, not wise to start a cycle before having all gear in hand.

1 Like

What would you do differently… I am 5’10 194lbs looking to gain 10 to 15 pounds.

Thanks for the great feedback… -.-

You already started. Why bother asking for advice after you’ve engaged in the thing? You have given zero information about yourself or your experience prior to this. The feedback you get is proportional to what you give. Garbage in, garbage out.

1 Like

Coming from the guy who asked what week I’ll start my pct.

Iron is one of the top gurus here. He was probing you to see if you were prepped, I can assure you he knows the timing of PCT.

So you are sub 200 at 5’10" and only need 10-15 lbs? Your cycle is very aggressive and messy. You don’t need that much gear to gain that kind of weight either. If it were me, I would stick with the Test E 500mg all the way… pin your Tren Ace with it and stick to those two compounds. 500mg test and 350mg tren would go a long way unless you have been running higher doses for some time.

2 Likes

This just looks like you had a bunch of random shit laying around and decided to throw together a cycle with it.

I dont like the mixing of esters there is no point in the layout you have provided. Then mid cycle you go from a single ester test to what looks like some kind of sustanon blend and you essentially remove a tren E ester and replace it with tren hex while dropping the tren A dose down.

It just looks like a shitty hormonal roller coaster and a pinning logistical nightmare.

What are you even trying to accomplish with this cycle? You have bulking compounds and cutting compounds all mixed together in a cluster fuck.

I see a massive adex dose but no mention of prolactin control.

I just get a vibe you really don’t have a good understanding of what your doing.

2 Likes

10-15 lbs could easily be obtained just with your 400 mg of test and the dbol in those first 5 weeks. The switch of esters is fine but you better be jabbing eod to take advantage of the shorter ones in there after you finish your test E. The tren is completely unnecessary. The dbol is better divided more than just twice throughout the day. All in all, poorly planned, patched together, and way too complicated.

you dont need gear at all to achieve this, let alone tren. Read 10 Dan John articles

2 Likes

I noticed you didn’t answer the question.

1 Like

Three weeks after the last pin. I switched to sticking to the sus250 and tren mix the entire cyle and i guess i will store the other stuff for a rainy day.

Three weeks due to the longer esters in the sus250

Zeek I am just trying to added 10 to 15 pounds to my over weight off season.

And obviously I am a newb to this. Trying my best here fellas.

And from my research you can bulk with sus250 and the tren mix. This was also a suggest regimen from a friend.

In this case you need to drop the tren. Just because it’s a good way to bulk doesn’t make it a good idea for you or a safe idea.

This can be done with the test and dbol.

You can bulk with just about anything as long as your eating.

Stop listening to friends and start doing your own research and making decisions for yourself. Especially when it comes to something as serious as steroids.

I have friends who use who give me advice and suggestions but at the end of the day it’s my research and my understanding of the drugs that ultimately lead to my decisions. I would never run compounds or doses just because someome suggested it regardless of how much experience they have or how big they are.

1 Like

New to this? Dude if your running tren on your first cycle you rock!!! That’s the one im afraid of…As it is now the potential first time ill run that shit will be next year and my 5th cycle. And even then its way more likely not gonna happen cuz it makes you fatigue really fast and im a laborer…At least they say it does I obviously don’t know. But my 2nd and 3rd(current cycle) are both Dbol weeks 1-4 30mg/day and Test E 300mg every 3 days Adex 0.25mg every 3 days. (with the dbol I have to run more and I didn’t figure it out the first time so im going with 0.25mg eod for now and dropping it to every 3rd day when the dbol is up)
I would save that tren, but at this point your in rebel mode so i get it…update this and let me know how it worked out with the tren. Good Luck!

1 Like