How Does HolyMac Do It?

HolyMac do you drink protein shakes only when you’re about to workout, or is it okay to drink them at other times during the day?

srs question.

Again with the shirt. What’s the deal here?

The only thing that could make him better in my eyes is if he were holy macaroni and cheese

Psshh. I bet he couldnt curl 35lbs.

I heard Holy Mac was doing some pretty ground breaking things when it comes to peri workout nutrition.

How he does an MMF?

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
I heard Holy Mac was doing some pretty ground breaking things when it comes to peri workout nutrition.[/quote]

He’s definitely the most knowledgeable lifter I’ve ever spoken with. I don’t care to go into any of his secrets because it’s pretty legit, but the guy definitely has peri-workout down to a science that perhaps Biotest researchers themselves can’t comprehend.

Just out of curiosity, did someone say triceps?

come on guys, you know my secret

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs049.snc6/167918_505332719004_198300187_30092403_1482527_n.jpg

seriously though - eat a lot and lift heavy. hooray!

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
With those arms he’ll be beating guys off with both hands…[/quote]

Someone mark this day…as the first time the Wonder Twins made me laugh.[/quote]

Proudest day…EVER!

[quote]SSC wrote:
I don’t care to go into any of his secrets because it’s pretty legit, but the guy definitely has peri-workout down to a science that perhaps Biotest researchers themselves can’t comprehend.
[/quote]

MAGNETS!!!

teach me how to pressdown

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
teach me how to pressdown[/quote]

teach me how to dougie teach me teach me how dougie

I heard HM is the Koolest.

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:

[quote]WS4JB wrote:

teach me how to dougie teach me teach me how dougie[/quote]

Teach me how to dougie while he^^^ is dougieing immediately after having been taught how to dougie

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:

[quote]WS4JB wrote:

teach me how to dougie teach me teach me how dougie[/quote]

Teach me how to dougie while he^^^ is dougieing immediately after having been taught how to dougie[/quote]

err’body dougie err err’body dougie!

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
come on guys, you know my secret

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs049.snc6/167918_505332719004_198300187_30092403_1482527_n.jpg

seriously though - eat a lot and lift heavy. hooray![/quote]

What do you do for your triceps? I remember a while back you said that you do skullcrushers, do you still do them? If so, how much weight? Have you ever gotten elbow pain with them? I ask because I am starting to get into heavy poundage territory with them and it is killing my elbows. Your triceps are fucking huge so I am hoping for suggestions on what to do instead.

Thanks.

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
Again with the shirt. What’s the deal here?[/quote]

Pssst… I don’t think you are suposed to ask that… They don’t answer… It’s a big secret… Posted on a public forum… That’s intense!

I don’t think HM even works out his arms regularly.

I would like to know what his diet is like though…

He eats little Asian wimminz.

…smothered in duck sauce.