T Nation

How Does Ephedrine Compare to Clen?

Is it comparable?

Go to the steroid section and also stop flooding the boards with your dumb questions and just start using the search feature

[quote]JohnnyDangles wrote:
Go to the steroid section and also stop flooding the boards with your dumb questions and just start using the search feature[/quote]

The question belongs here, so kindly stfu.

I couldnt agree more. Quit posting. We dont want to hear you. Everytime you make a post you are not anymore special.

There are hundred of posts on both clen and ephedrine on this site. As well as varoius other fat burners.

Google will also yeild thousands of results. Research the two of them and see how they effect the body and come up with your own conclusion.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
I couldnt agree more. Quit posting. We dont want to hear you. Everytime you make a post you are not anymore special.

There are hundred of posts on both clen and ephedrine on this site. As well as varoius other fat burners.

Google will also yeild thousands of results. Research the two of them and see how they effect the body and come up with your own conclusion.[/quote]

I found out about ephedrine,years ago before i hadt he internet.
and then I found out about clen again years ago after the internet but before I found bodybuilding boards such as this one

and you disrespectful lil shit go away please

really now how can we get rid of this guy taking up space that would be better used by someone else with valid questions.

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
LillGuy001 wrote:

Google will also yeild thousands of results. Research the two of them and see how they effect the body and come up with your own conclusion.

I found out about ephedrine,years ago before i hadt he internet.
and then I found out about clen again years ago after the internet but before I found bodybuilding boards such as this one

and you disrespectful lil shit go away please

really now how can we get rid of this guy taking up space that would be better used by someone else with valid questions.[/quote]

sorry dude, but I’m not going anywhere

LOL! look at that, repeating like a child! Oh my god, i HONESTLY have never seen something so EMBARASSING in my life on the boards! LMAOLMAOLMAO!

Hehehee!

What a sad birtch, AND with a name like ‘MMAGuy’ you’d think it would be someone that had something about them, a few lbs of muscle and who can throw a hell of a punch…but the way this child deals with this situation is nothing short of childish, embarassing and like a tital pussy! MMAGuy? Yea right!

lololol! :smiley:

If you were real, i’d LAUGH in your face pal, with spittle raining onto your cheeks and eyeballs.
And you’d do nothing too because you’d know and i’d know that i would absolutely smash you up boy.

Aside from that, i WILL help you out. A little.

EVERYONE that comes here asking questions that can be answered easily with searches in this site or google, get the same response you did just now.
There are a million forums where you can walk in, ask inane questions like this and get answers… but more often than not the answers come from experts with little more knowledge than yourself.

That is what makes this board so special, the level of knowledge (in all forums on T-Nation). But in order to ‘access’ that knowledge, there is a rite of passage… you must meet people half way.

I am telling you this in the hope that you will heed this accurate and effective advice, leave for a while, learn alot, and then if you come back - do so with a better attitude and more to input in your own ‘continued education’ and you MAY get a little farther.

Trust me, that is as kind and helpful as you will get around here. From now on i hope NO-ONE will be replying to your posts, as it is a waste of everyone thats involved time.

JJ

Fuck this is getting annoying. OP make a new account, and come back with a different attitude. You act like a right prick and you wonder why we flame you?

actually JJ he wasnt really repeating.
he made a statement at the end of what he quoted.but I noticed in some of his also other posts they are getting deleted as well

maybe finally other people are also seeing that he is getting out of hand?
or is he editing his posts after the fact when he makes a stupid comment?
hmmm

this guys fucking clown shoes

(sorry watched Jay and silent bob strikes back last night)

oh… well he’s still a dick1 ;D

[quote] JJ wrote:
oh… well he’s still a dick1 ;D[/quote]

speaking of dicks

I took my quacks advice and am taking trib and 6oxo for my Low normal test bullshit

and I will be damned is I am not getting back hair and bacne damnit!!!
but its not doing anything else at all just making me horny too sometimes.

damn i need to get going here
times are a frusterating yes they are
and this shit is more itchy than that one time in thailand

wait wut?

Someone may be taking notice to this guys useless posts due to that beautiful “Report Post” feature possibly being used.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Someone may be taking notice to this guys useless posts due to that beautiful “Report Post” feature possibly being used.[/quote]

I hope so anyways

sigh I was interested in the topic as well, so I used the SEARCH FEATURE and decided to post it here for ya.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2022183&pageNo=1

Try it some time. “Clen with ECA” were the magic words in the white box.

I am unaffected by stims and I was thinking of combining them… I’m vouching for the “bad idea” thoughts. Unless someone has something that may sway me otherwise? I haven’t even used clen by itself so I’m in no rush, lol. I will be getting some hopefully soon.

I need an avatar.:-/

Some people will never learn…I agree with makavali…Just create a new account because you are no longer going to receive good advice, only flames.

[quote]Thatguy8me wrote:
sigh I was interested in the topic as well, so I used the SEARCH FEATURE and decided to post it here for ya.

I am unaffected by stims and I was thinking of combining them… I’m vouching for the “bad idea” thoughts. Unless someone has something that may sway me otherwise? I haven’t even used clen by itself so I’m in no rush, lol. I will be getting some hopefully soon.

I need an avatar.:-/[/quote]

if this is the same guy or a different one whatever dont mater he searched and this is how you get our answers

ok bottom line do not mix stims,unless of course you are seasoned with them and know how they will work.and even then it is a bad idea generaly

theres tons of info on eca and clen stacks but I will help you a little bit

with clen ramp it up in small doses generaly 20 mcg that micrograms until you start to see slight sides and then hold at that level for 2 weeks and then taper down
do not go over 200 mcg a day

my best was 30 mcg 3 times a day no sides yet still effective
at 40 mcg 3 times a day i was a shaky mess
I do not taper up nor down though I just jump into it

The pills are only in 20 mcg incriments so I split them and had 1 and a half pill

after about 4 weeks your regulators get kind of used to the drug (forgot the scientific jargon for this)
at that point it stops working so you can either take OTC benedryl tabs to clear them or you can stop taking clen and start on an eca stack for 4 weeks
I have done both with results
both worked well with little signs of adrenal fatigue towards the end (another thing you have to watch for)

the 4 weeks on the eca was 50 mg ephedrine 200 mg caffine 1 low dose asprin (85mg)2 times a day
eca effects sleep alot more than the clen so last dose is afternoon about 6-8 hours after the first dose

I normaly only go once a day with the eca with decent results and no chance of hurting my sleep patterns from taking too late whatever
I also drink energy drinks so I have more caffine thru the day

there are many protocols that are about the same as mine but they vary so please continue searching and also search on google there is a treasure trove of info these are very effective and liked stimulant stacks.

still very dangerous if used imporperly.

so recap my normal stim stack is:

w1-4: Clen 30mcg 3xday
w4-8: ECA 50mg/200mg/85mg 1-2xDay (asprin can be left out if taking alot of fish oil something I didnt know at first but it works well with others as well)

w8-12:Clen 30mcg 3xDay
then take a rest from all stims to let my body rest up a bit typicaly another 4 weeks before doing anything else keping diet in check

alternate is
weeks 1-12 clen 30 mcg 3xday
weeks 4,8 and 12:benedryl 2 caps at bedtime ED

again these are mine and by no means will these be right for you so read up and figure your own tolerance.and schedual

[quote]Thatguy8me wrote:

I need an avatar.:-/[/quote]

[quote] JJ wrote:
Thatguy8me wrote:

I need an avatar.:-/

[/quote]
better grab that up fast before I take it for my own
thats friggen hot

second thought:
ima chill with my monkey

That was somebody else’s actually… I haven’t seen it in a while, so… Move your feet, lose your seat, that’s what I say.

edit
Thanks BTW. I was gonna say sorry for the thread hijack but it’s not really much of a thread so… Nvm.

Hey… I like your avatar, where can i get one of those>?