How Do You Want To Die?

Perhaps a morbid topic, but at this stage of my life I don’t intend to be sponge bathed to death by fat nurses with bad attitudes while I fester with bed sores.

I’m sure my opinion will change when I get there, but…

I want to live like a young man until the day I die. When I forsee that I soon won’t enjoy the physical aspects of life anymore, I’d like to find a way to go out that is honorable and fast.

Maybe go interrupt a mugging or conduct a personal hunt for Osama.

I guess it raises the related question of how do you want to live?

Surrounded by friends and famaly who will remember me in word and deed and carry my name into eternity.

la’
Redsol1

Hmm, interesting topic Vroom. I accept the fact that I am going to die, but I tell ya, I don’t want to die. I intend on keeping that from happening for as long as I damn well can. When I envision my future, my older age, I see a strong mofo still kicking ass in the endeavors I choose.

Live long and prosper,

D

I know how I DON’T want to live…and that’s worrying about not eating too much because I may “stress my digestive system” or being too afraid to actually live and try things due to fear being the basis at which society seems to work. I would rather go out standing…not unable to remember who I am (or anyone else for that matter) as I fester in bed as some obese woman wipes my ass for me and puts my teeth away in a nice tin cup for storage until I pass quietly to reruns of Matlock and excratory incontinence.

I’d like to die in my sleep like my Grandfather. . . not screaming in terror like the passangers in his car.

I was thinking spontaneously combusting would be a manly way to go. A very painful, slow death that is rather rare.

That or maybe a scheduled atmospheric re-entry where my friends and relatives could watch on a clear night as my body burns up in a small, colorful streak in the night sky.

Or getting my nuts bit off by a laplander, that’s a way to go.

DB

Cum and then collapse between the 36DD tits of the 20 year old I was banging.

I just don’t see a better way.

[quote]doogie wrote:

I just don’t see a better way.[/quote]

Perfect. Then throw my corpse to the lions and let them feast.

A fiery 200 mph ball of fire down any open highway…

K.

At the age of 82, having been shot in bed by a jealous 24 year old husband.

[quote]doogie wrote:

Bump 'em up to E’s and I’m with you.

Also, DB’s atmospheric re-entry sounds kick ass too, so after I’m done collapsing on ginormous breasts, I want that.

by giving my life for someone i love

DezZ

Hop into a personal plane, and just fly out into the ocean.

[quote]Sturat wrote:
I’d like to die in my sleep like my Grandfather. . . not screaming in terror like the passangers in his car.[/quote]

Legitimate LOL at this.

I’d say something like, while underwater scuba diving, or in the air while skydiving, but a death on the list would give it a bad name since its very rare to begin with.

I guess being eaten by a shark or something would be fun, as long as its quick. Preferably head first.

How I want to live, well, probably just how everyone else wants to. I want to live without worry or stress and just be able to be happy.

I beg only to live the next few minutes well.

Edit: Having posted this, it occurred to me that I probably better mention that this link is probably not safe for work, due to mature content (violence).

In my sleep @ peace with everyone and everything around me.

Caught in the gears of a combine, now that’s the way I want to go.

I don’t intend to die. Therefore, I won’t. Mind over matter, gentleman . . .

I want to get into Royal Rumble with Chuck Norris, Samuel L. Jackson, and a mothafuckin’ grizzly bear. I want to die during the 21-day orgy with the Vivid girls celebrating my victory.

Assassination.

Unimportant people are murdered. Important people are assassinated.

[quote]doogie wrote:

make that 2 twenty year old blondes and I’d be all over that…I think when I’m around 70 I’ll move to russia and open a whore house so I’ll have easy access.