How Do You Use Sachets?

[quote] Brook wrote:
If it is A.S then you may find that the sachets aren’t what you expected after all…

Also IME filtering will not likely be necessary, but dilution probably is.[/quote]

Brook what can I expect? I want to order test prop do you mean they might substitute with something else? Or is the quality control that bad?

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
WTF, Im using A.S. right now and yes it needs to be cut with grapeseed or cottonseed which I have but whats this about not storing the oil in the syringe.I have been preloading all the oil in the syringes when I open a new sachet.[/quote]

Hey HP was your stuff good? What type of injectible did you get?

[quote]IKIMURA wrote:
Brook wrote:
If it is A.S then you may find that the sachets aren’t what you expected after all…

Also IME filtering will not likely be necessary, but dilution probably is.

Brook what can I expect? I ordered test prop do you mean they might substitute with something else? Or is the quality control that bad?[/quote]

Why must it be diluted ?? Hight B.A. content or something ??

[quote]IKIMURA wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
WTF, Im using A.S. right now and yes it needs to be cut with grapeseed or cottonseed which I have but whats this about not storing the oil in the syringe.I have been preloading all the oil in the syringes when I open a new sachet.

Hey HP was your stuff good? What type of injectible did you get?[/quote]

I have test cyp and yeah it seems fine but if you get this stuff MAKE SURE you cut it with something like cottonseed grapeseed or b12.This crap has alot of BA in it and it will hurt like a bitch.

[quote]IKIMURA wrote:
Brook wrote:

Also IME filtering will not likely be necessary, but dilution probably is.

Brook what can I expect? I ordered test prop do you mean they might substitute with something else? Or is the quality control that bad?[/quote]

No, i didn’t mean that - i meant that the sachets or packaging may not be what was expected…

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
IKIMURA wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
WTF, Im using A.S. right now and yes it needs to be cut with grapeseed or cottonseed which I have but whats this about not storing the oil in the syringe.I have been preloading all the oil in the syringes when I open a new sachet.

I have test cyp and yeah it seems fine but if you get this stuff MAKE SURE you cut it with something like cottonseed grapeseed or b12.This crap has alot of BA in it and it will hurt like a bitch.[/quote]

What ratio would you cut it at? I am new to this stuff so please dont flame me. Could you squeeze these sachets into a testtube or shot glass and add some of the oil you sugested and heat up to mix? Then put the heated product into a sterile capped vile pulling it through a filter?

Also whats the shelf life?

You dont need to put it into anything to mix it.The oil you use to cut just comes in another vial and you draw it out with a syringe just like you would AAS.

Then either draw desired amount of AAS into syringe or sguirt the cutting agent into the vial your keeping your AAS in.

The way im doing it is since I have 5ml sachets everytime I open a new one I fill up syringes with my desired amount then fill .5 ml of grapeseed and im good to ge for a week.

3 darts with 1.5 ml gear and .5 ml grapeseed and 1 dart with .5 gear.When I open the next sachet I will start with the dart that only has .5 ml in it and fill that one up the rest of the way.

That sounds easy enough!!!

I have a question on test Prop.
Since test p is 100mg per ml and I would like to pin about 700mg per week does this mean that I would need to inject 1ml daily plus the xtra grapeseed oil? If thats true then test p is alot more expensive to use.

Also what is the shelf life of the gear in the darts?

Yes, 100mg/d = 1ml/d test prop. Add grape seed oil as required. Yes, prop is a lot more expensive since it costs about the same as higher concentrated oils per vial. If you really like prop, you’ll be drawn to brewing your own which is much more reasonable cost wise.

Shelf life in darts - try to use within a week or so. For long term use sterile vials.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Yes, 100mg/d = 1ml/d test prop. Add grape seed oil as required. Yes, prop is a lot more expensive since it costs about the same as higher concentrated oils per vial. If you really like prop, you’ll be drawn to brewing your own which is much more reasonable cost wise.

Shelf life in darts - try to use within a week or so. For long term use sterile vials.[/quote]

I use my preloaded pokers within the week, But its something I never thought about till this thread.Strange that im gonna put something in my body that isnt safe in a plastic tube for too long because it will break down the plastic, No wonder my leg feels like hamburger.

Its the rubber on the plunger that is most susceptible to breaking down.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:

Shelf life in darts - try to use within a week or so. For long term use sterile vials.[/quote]

CRAP!!! Its taken me a year to find a good source for the ready mix. I guess I will now be on the hunt for a powder source.

I wanted test p because I am doing 2 weeks on 4 off. I want to use testosterone because of the possible drug testing at my job. I dont think the Test e or c would work on a two on cycle?

Whats your job.

I work at a utility company.

Thanks for answering and helping guys.

Why would a utility comp test for AAS

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
IKIMURA wrote:
horsepuss wrote:

I have test cyp and yeah it seems fine but if you get this stuff MAKE SURE you cut it with something like cottonseed grapeseed or b12.This crap has alot of BA in it and it will hurt like a bitch.[/quote]

HP : I have only just been introduced to this stuff,(satchets) Can i just use a .45 whatman for every 40ml of product and chase that with 2ml cottonseed to make up for the 2mll left in filter ?

2ml of cottonseed isnt enough to cut with 40ml of gear.you need more like 50/50 or 75/25 ratio.