T Nation

How Do You Use Liquid Clen?

I’m thinking about getting some LiquiClen 30ml @ 200mcg/ml. Has anyone used this and how do u use it correctly I know how to take tabs by increasing by intervoles of 20 and then moving up to 120 and then going back down to 20 for 2wks but how can u tell how much you are using and if it is the correct amount.

I need some advice from some expericed vets who have used this because I do not want to injure myself.

Well, fist off … you do drink the stuff (if you didn’t already know). A good way to know how many mg/ml you are taking is to go to a drug store and get a 1ml dropper (so 0.1 ml = 20mcg). Some will use an insulin syringe (10 units = 0.1 ml = 20mcg). And, ummm … there you go.

Oh, one more thing. With the liquid clen, and for all liquid research chemicals that are usually tablets, you will want to administer with a multiple split-dose regimen. When you have the tablet, there is a slower release of the drug into your system due to how the tablet dissolves and mabye, based on the engineering of the pill, time release mass-transfer. With the liquid, it is kind of a quick blast of the drug. At least this is my experience when I use liquid T3. So I found myself dosing up to 4 times a day. Someone correct me if I am wrong, these are just my pseudo-scientific conclusions.

Here’s the advice I gave to chunkymonkey last week. When using Clen combine it with yohimbine hydrochloride which will inhibit receptor shutdown. This means that instead of only using Clen for three weeks, you may get five to six weeks.

You need to cycle Clen up slowly then tapered it off. Starting dose would be around 40mcg up to a max dose of 120mcg. Take 30mg of yohimbine HCl ED. When you finish the Clen cycle leave the same length of rest period before starting another cycle (e.g if your cycle was 5 weeks, give yourself 5 weeks rest). This will hopefully stop your body from adapting to the Clen.

I’m surprised that your taking EQ along with the Clen. EQ has a reputation for stimulating appetite, which may not be that conducive to cutting. I know that many people do use EQ as part of a cutting stack, but, from personal experience I find it’s better in a bulking cycle. Remember you need to eat real, real, REAL clean to get the best results from the Clen.

Good luck

Tone

Hmm? I’m going to have to say I’m not with you on using yohimbe with clen at all Tone. Unless that type of yohimbe is different then what I’m thinking about it’s very notorious for jacking the shit out of your BP and I actually had an episode on it once that was very less then pleasant. I’d never want to use it with a stimulant like clen. Have you ever looked into using ketotifen with clen. Same idea for stopping receptor downregulation and in fact some guys have clen/keto mixed together for sale. Or you cold get it serperately, or just pick up some benadryl.

Use the search engine here, AR and I discussed it a few posts back. Same idea as the yohimbe as you described it, just no crazy risk of sides. BTW, for the appetite thing with the EQ (and if your dosing right and it’s legit it WILL BE THERE) you could consider trying hoodia.

Wide,

I never experienced any problems with yohimbine HCl, though i understand that some people are more sensitive to it than others. For anyone that doesn’t know yohimbe is the raw form of yohimbine HCl. Good yohimbine hydrochloride is standardized and is really affective at stopping the down-regulation of the noradrenaline receptors.

Do not use the bark extract as this contains other alkaloids that may cause sides. Yohimbine HCl itself is less likely to cause side effects, though if you are sensitive to yohimbine these will occur at even small doses, so perhaps if you do try it take 5mg to see if there is any sides.

Doesn’t ketotifen make you sleepy when using the Clen? I’ve spoken to a few people who have used that, and Benedryl, and feel sleepy after taking it.

I’m always surprised when people use EQ as part of a cutting cycle. It really does ramp up my appetite (in fact I’m hungry right now), but that’s why I’ve included it in my current cycle.

Never tried hoodia. I’ve heard that there’s a lot of fake hoodia out there. I wouldn’t mind being on the clinical trials for Phytopharm’s hoodia extract though. i hear they’ve signed a HUGE contract with Unilever to bring it to the market.

Tone

I should have added to my posts that I don’t really rate Clen. If I want to be sweaty and jittery I’ll just buy a new motorbike and try and hide it from my wife.

Tone

Well you’re right on all account bro. I didn’t use the hcl version so perhaps I’ll give it a shot some time. I also agree on your view of clen, in other words I don’t like it. BTW the motorcycle things is funny as shit. As for the ketotifen, sure it made me sleepy so I would just take it at night wich was nice for not having to worry about the clen insomnia I’d get sometimes.