How Do You Remove Friends?

D is one of my only two friends so I was really hoping it wasn’t me haha

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
D is one of my only two friends so I was really hoping it wasn’t me haha[/quote]

You are like a brother from another mother. How could I ever remove you.

[quote]optheta wrote:
People actually use those functions?[/quote]

Says the butthurt guy with 3,000 posts and only one friend - and that friend registered and made his last post the same day.

Date Registered: 2009-09-24
Last Forum Post: 2009-09-24

LOOOOOOL

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
was it something I said?[/quote]

You did not leave a rose on my pillow and you did not call me in the morning. Gingers are usually more considerate.

[/quote]

Sorry D - I thought you knew…

Was it me? Were we friends?

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
This should be a quick one.

I have no clue how to de-friend someone here on T-Nation. Anyone want to fill me in?[/quote]

I’d be glad to fill you in, but I don’t know what that has to do with your online friends list, ya hunk’a burnin’ love.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
People actually use those functions?[/quote]

Says the butthurt guy with 3,000 posts and only one friend - and that friend registered and made his last post the same day.

Date Registered: 2009-09-24
Last Forum Post: 2009-09-24

LOOOOOOL[/quote]

Daym you got me :confused:

I was going to say “sleep with his mother” but then the thread was something different.

Still, sleep with his mama.

so, Mr. Maddox… first you start a thread trying to UN-freind me, and then you turn right around and friend me again?

I am getting mixed messages in this roller coaster relationship.

you cannot play with my heartstrings like that, you cannot just swim in my pond when its warm.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
so, Mr. Maddox… first you start a thread trying to UN-freind me, and then you turn right around and friend me again?

you cannot play with my heartstrings like that, you cannot just swim in my pond when its warm.[/quote]

I read, “Heartstrings,” as “Hamstrings.” Thought, “Well this just took an interesting turn…”

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

you cannot play with my heartstrings like that, you cannot just swim in my pond when its warm.[/quote]

I read, “Heartstrings,” as “Hamstrings.” Thought, “Well this just took an interesting turn…” [/quote]

I imagined it as a deep tissue massage moment, filmed and edited like the movie “Ghost” pottery scene with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore, complete with the Righteous Brothers’ Unchained Melody.

Choke him.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

I read, “Heartstrings,” as “Hamstrings.” Thought, “Well this just took an interesting turn…” [/quote]
Same lol. Wow.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
This should be a quick one.

I have no clue how to de-friend someone here on T-Nation. Anyone want to fill me in?[/quote]

Just post on one of the St. Skittles threads. Everyone will de-friend you.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

I imagined it as a deep tissue massage moment, filmed and edited like the movie “Ghost” pottery scene with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore, complete with the Righteous Brothers’ Unchained Melody.[/quote]

100% chance this is what I imagined!

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

I imagined it as a deep tissue massage moment, filmed and edited like the movie “Ghost” pottery scene with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore, complete with the Righteous Brothers’ Unchained Melody.[/quote]

100% chance this is what I imagined![/quote]

more like this

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

100% chance this is what I imagined![/quote]

more like this

[/quote]

I appreciate your moderate use of A Fish Called Wanda videos, E-E-E-E-Edgy.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

You did not leave a rose on my pillow and you did not call me in the morning. Gingers are usually more considerate.

[/quote]

Sorry D - I thought you knew…[/quote]

That’s not what she said.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

okay, I admit - i watched that for a good 15 minutes before i tore my eyes away.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

okay, I admit - i watched that for a good 15 minutes before i tore my eyes away.[/quote]

A thank you would be in order.