How Do You Rank?

I just found this through the “search” function. Great function by the way, but I just wanted to get updates from you guys. This was back in June so I was wondering if any of you had progressed, and how far.

These numbers tell me that I have a lot of work to do.

But progress is a beautiful thing.

[quote]meddl wrote:
1012lbs Total @148.
This would be class2 in the elitefts chart, just short of class2 on the wpc chart and a little work to do to be qualified in the USAPL nationals :slight_smile:

Over here in germany we don’t have a lot lifters, so everyone qualifies for nati0onals when he competed in any meet before :frowning:

Need more people…[/quote]

Update:
1100lbs @ 148 in nevember = Class two on Elite FTS
Qualified for USAPL Juniors or Collegiate and still class 2 in the WPC Chart
I Guess with a fe more weeks of preparation 1166 would have been possible.

[quote]conorh wrote:
Anybody know what the difference is between the USAPL collegiate and junior divisions?

I ask because if 1290 lbs is the qualifier, I would be a hell of alot more competitive in the collegiate then the junior division.
[/quote]

A collegiate lifter is a full time student, undergraduate, or graduate, in good standing (per school requirements), in a two or four year college or university. The student is eligible for collegiate status for four years in a five year consecutive period, or until reaching the age of 25. The year of eligibility is defined as passage of the National Collegiate competition, whether or not attended.

FYI, qualifying totals are no indication of what it would take to win or how competitive you would be.

1802 won the 242 collegiates this year, 1824 won the Juniors.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
The USAPL totals are for equipped lifters right?[/quote]

Yes.

Elite at 148 and Master at 165 (weight is floating in between the two at the moment).

[quote]Matgic wrote:
Eric Cressey wrote:
It varies from federation to federation.

APF/WPC:

It’s slightly lower for AAPF. You can find the IPA’s numbers under the rules tab at ipapower.come.

USAPL:

http://usapowerlifting.com/lifterscorner/qts.shtml

Hey Eric, thanks for the input.

I found this one through google, I have no idea if it’s valid or something that someone just made up off the top of their head, but its for RAW lifters (with a singlet and weight belt). This one makes me feel better haha.

http://www.rawpowerlifting.com/pdf/RAWClassificationStandards.pdf

-MAtt

[/quote]

So close to Masters I can taste it. I count my squat as ATG. I have no idea how that translates and I always lift raw.

Well, that tells me I need to do more work.

Does anyone have a link for the supertotal?

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
aussie_jono wrote:
What is the difference between RAW and raw?

“RAW” is capitalized, and “raw” is in lower-case.[/quote]

Wow, old thread brought back to life.

Anyways, for anyone that was curious. Capital letters “RAW” refers to the 100%RAW Federation, which is a drug free, equipment free federation of powerlifters.

Uncapitalized “raw” refers to the an unequipped lifter competing in any federation (USAPL, AAU, etc.)