How Do You Pin ED?

I just added tren to my cycle and I really want to pin it ED but I’m worried about scar tissue and not letting previous injection sites heal fast enough.

ATM I pin 2cc’s EOD(of 1cc mast/prop, going to drop mast and pin tren ED 50mg/75mg) as such Right Quad, Left Quad, Right Glute, Left Glute, Delts(1cc in each) and repeat. This gives a good 8-9 days before repining the same area and so far its been working perfectly.

How would I go about pinning ED with these injection sites? And slin pins are out of the question ATM I am not lean enough for them and I’d rather not have a sterile abscess I have had them once already and do not want again.

I’ve been pinning 2-2.5mls ED for almost 12 weeks and I’m kinda glad my cycle is almost over. I’ve been using glutes,quads,delts,bis,tris and chest. Slin pins really do help in the smaller muscles

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I’ve been pinning 2-2.5mls ED for almost 12 weeks [/quote]

WTF??? How much juice were you on son?

[quote]optheta wrote:
I just added tren to my cycle and I really want to pin it ED but I’m worried about scar tissue and not letting previous injection sites heal fast enough.

ATM I pin 2cc’s EOD(of 1cc mast/prop, going to drop mast and pin tren ED 50mg/75mg) as such Right Quad, Left Quad, Right Glute, Left Glute, Delts(1cc in each) and repeat. This gives a good 8-9 days before repining the same area and so far its been working perfectly.

How would I go about pinning ED with these injection sites? And slin pins are out of the question ATM I am not lean enough for them and I’d rather not have a sterile abscess I have had them once already and do not want again.[/quote]

Use longer slin pins, I have seen slin pins at 1’’ length.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

How would I go about pinning ED with these injection sites? And slin pins are out of the question ATM I am not lean enough for them and I’d rather not have a sterile abscess I have had them once already and do not want again.[/quote]

Use longer slin pins, I have seen slin pins at 1’’ length.
[/quote]

Man i’d be worry about that shit breaking inside me.

[quote]optheta wrote:

Man i’d be worry about that shit breaking inside me.[/quote]

which is dumb…

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

which is dumb…[/quote]

Is it? Those 29g are real thin man.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

which is dumb…[/quote]

Is it? Those 29g are real thin man.[/quote]

I don\t think they can break that easy. I don’t even think they bend that easy.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

which is dumb…[/quote]

Yeah they are not going to break or bend inside you easily. That I can say with 100% confidence.

Alright i’ll look into but it looks like that I need to open up the amount of injection sites I currently have right? In order to pin ED? I currently have 5 ATM.

Are plenty of extra places to pin buddy. Easy ones to get too in my experience…
Lateral Delt: 1-2 ml how ever I handle 3 fine.
Front Delt: 1- 2 ml
Traps: 1-2 ml
Lats: 2-3 ml
Biceps: 1ml
Glutes: 2-3 ml easily
Quads: Most do 1-2 but once again I handle 3ml fine.
Calves: 1ml tops

that’s 16 different locations if you take into account left and right side. Plenty of places you can easily hit on your own. If you have a girl friend or some one to help you can hit even a few more.

Are plenty of extra places to pin buddy. Easy ones to get too in my experience…
Lateral Delt: 1-2 ml how ever I handle 3 fine.
Front Delt: 1- 2 ml
Traps: 1-2 ml
Lats: 2-3 ml
Biceps: 1ml
Glutes: 2-3 ml easily
Quads: Most do 1-2 but once again I handle 3ml fine.
Calves: 1ml tops

that’s 16 different locations if you take into account left and right side. Plenty of places you can easily hit on your own. If you have a girl friend or some one to help you can hit even a few more.

1 Like

I inject directly into my eyeballs.

Is subcutaneous injection around the navel an option? It disperses at a slower rate than IM injections due to fewer blood vessels in fat than in muscle. I would experiment with a small dose of tren and see how you feel.

Wouldn’t it be more appealing than developing corky tough scar tissue in areas jabbed over and over again without time to recuperate?

I’ve read good stuff on SQ test shots too… I’ve never tried it becuase Im a cheap ass and just stickk with IM since its the norm I dont wanna waste my juice… Any of you guys blasted or ran a cycle of test SQ?

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
I’ve read good stuff on SQ test shots too… I’ve never tried it becuase Im a cheap ass and just stickk with IM since its the norm I dont wanna waste my juice… Any of you guys blasted or ran a cycle of test SQ?[/quote]

Dr. John Crisler endocrinologist wouldn’t be wasting HIS TRT with sub q if it didn’t benefit him.

He waited to get the proof and now prescribes it as the above video states (did you watch video??)

It’s painless. You waste less T in a slin pin than you do in larger gauge needles. I always got steamed after an injection when I would pull plunger back and see all the wasted man oil.

You’re missing the boat by not injecting sub q.

I can’t think of another injection site where aspirating the syringe would be more important.

Just don’t be like this genius:

Don’t know about painless, I got PIP subq just like IM. Little knot for a day or 2- but yeah it works.

Ventro Gluteal gives you two more easy to hit sites that you can easily inject 3cc +

[quote]complete_fraud wrote:
Don’t know about painless, I got PIP subq just like IM. Little knot for a day or 2- but yeah it works.[/quote]

The doc mentions he gets a little bruise every eight to ten injections. I’ve never gotten that.

I did feel a nodule for two or three days after one injection but nothing to complain about and it was certainly not sore to distraction.