How Do You Make Vegetable Stir Fry?

i want to make some vegetable stir fry so that i can have cooked veggies on tap. i plan on using tomatoes, onions, bell peppers,asparagus, jalepenios. they will be cooked with extra virgin olive oil. the only thing is i dont know how or what to add to it for flavor. i want this to be low/no carbs besides the veggies.

how do you guys make veggie stir fry? what would be some good things to add for flavor?

pepper, low sodium soy sauce, that rooster sauce

olive oil, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion powder, basil, oregano, paprika, pepper and salt

…there’s more fruit in that stir-fry than vegetables.

I just grab the frozen bags at Walmart. Cheap and easy.

Garlic, lots of garlic
Also chili powder/ cayenne pepper / paprika for spiciness
curry powder, coriander, turmeric, ginger, fennel for Indian curry
nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves for Moroccan

And salt and pepper to taste for all.

Mix and match until you find something you like.

Extra virgin olive oil is great for adding to sauces, light frying, and salads, but it does not work well as a stir fry oil as the smoke temperature is much too low for the high heat required. Your best bet is probably peanut oil for stir frys - use a wok or stir fry pan with as high a heat as possible without smoking the oil -add the veggies and stir briskly for a short time to not overcook.

A spash of soy sauce at the end will flavor nicely.

A combination of soy sauce and Frank’s is pretty good.

Agreed with katiekate. Also try soy sauce with a bit of Tobasco Chipotle Hot Sauce.

I like green peppers, red peppers, yellow peppers, zucchini, squash,onions and garlic. I mix it with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika in a bowl and bake it on a huge sheet pan. Ton’s of veggies without too much effort and it tastes great. For small meals, I’ll stir fry it in a pan.