T Nation

How Do You Handle HOT-ROX?

Hey guys,

I just started taking HOT-ROX yesterday, just 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon, and boy after that first pill hit me my mind started racing! Total ADD, had a playlist of songs moving through my head and that crap was just crazy, settled down after a few hours, but crap!

Anyone else feel like this stuff is like legal speed? I mean I want to work up to the 4 pills a day for the max. fat loss benefits, but I’m not sure how long it will take before I can tolerate it. Anyone like to share their experiences with HOT-ROX I would be greatly appreciative!

Thanks!

Nick

PS- I’m on a low cal, low carb diet, I’m not V-Diet hardcore. :wink:

Take your HOT-ROX with food and see if that brings it down a notch for you.

Yeah, but my biggest meal is like a protein shake, or 4 eggs in the morning, or some lean beef and cheese, nothing too huge.

It does tone it down a little though, I’ll try 2 and 2 tomorrow and see how it goes.

[quote]skohcl wrote:
Yeah, but my biggest meal is like a protein shake, or 4 eggs in the morning, or some lean beef and cheese, nothing too huge.

It does tone it down a little though, I’ll try 2 and 2 tomorrow and see how it goes.[/quote]

It doesn’t make sense to increase your Hot-Rox dosage if you’re already bouncing off the walls with what you’re taking.

Give your body at least a few days to acclimate and then increase by just 1 additional capsule per day.

same experience, it just took a couple of days to get used to it

Good deal, yeah I’m popping 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon now, I’m well adapted now and liking the extra energy/buzz.

Seems to have sharpened my wit! And I don’t have to drink any coffee now!

Whenever I try 'em, I go through a few steps.

1- take 1 AFTER a meal for a few days
2- take 1 before a meal, 2x a day
3- take 1 before a meal 3x a day
4- take 2 before a meal 2x a day

This helps me not get that antsy, cold sweaty feeling some people report.

S

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Take your HOT-ROX with food and see if that brings it down a notch for you. [/quote]

That works great!

I take it on an empty stomach (first thing in AM); and then about 10-15min later eat.

Essentially I take it; and make breakfast.