T Nation

How Do You GENTLY Convince a Girlfriend to Work Out?

Update/Thread Necro:

We broke up about half a year ago. She’s gained at least 20 pounds since then. So much for the idea that she’ll lose weight to get back at me or get me back. Thanks for all of the good advice, I’m currently seeing a woman half of the size of my ex, and I have to say it’s really nice to go to the beach, hike, etc. Personality is nice, but without common interests it’s useless.

Again, thanks.

Obviously an ultimatum is in order. Those always work.

I just dont involve myself with lazy women to begin with…

When it comes to a good long-term relationship, it really takes a mix of some shared common interests, mutual sexual attraction, reasonably compatible personalities, and a healthy dose of good communication and mutual respect. In my experience, it’s more important to score “average or above” in each of those areas rather than being off the charts on some while others are completely lacking.

In the case of your ex, if your personalities worked great together, but you had almost no common interests and the sexual attraction was lacking due to her being extremely overweight, it’s not surprising it didn’t last.

Keep it fun, hit and run.

Regards,

HG

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I just dont involve myself with lazy women to begin with…[/quote]

You have just turned a Scotty 2 Hottie’s “The Worm” into a Jimmy Superfly Snuka’s “Superfly Spash”.

[quote]four60 wrote:

You have just turned a Scotty 2 Hottie’s “The Worm” into a Jimmy Superfly Snuka’s “Superfly Spash”.[/quote]

I have no idea whats going on here. But you sure know how to use assonance.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

You have just turned a Scotty 2 Hottie’s “The Worm” into a Jimmy Superfly Snuka’s “Superfly Spash”.[/quote]

I have no idea whats going on here. But you sure know how to use assonance. [/quote]

product of the 80’s

[quote]four60 wrote:

have you seen Snuja’s daughter Tamina?

she BAD!!! She does the splash too

[quote]Xander89 wrote:
Update/Thread Necro:

We broke up about half a year ago. She’s gained at least 20 pounds since then. So much for the idea that she’ll lose weight to get back at me or get me back. Thanks for all of the good advice, I’m currently seeing a woman half of the size of my ex, and I have to say it’s really nice to go to the beach, hike, etc. Personality is nice, but without common interests it’s useless.

Again, thanks.[/quote]

I know people here hate cardio, but my secretary has been losing weight like made using some iPhone app called “from couch to 5K”

Essentially, it’s an interval trainer that tells her when to walk/run, etc, while she listens to music – gradually gets harder and keeps track of how much she does it, etc. I believe it even uses the iphone GPS to track time/distance.

Pretty good for a novice.

[quote]four60 wrote:

I’m almost ashamed to admit I knew EXACTLY what you were talking about 460! ROFL

Gently convince… a girlfriend…

Dunno, but you find something that works, please let us know.

Wiggle her extra pounds when you hug her.

Call her new names like “piglet” instead “sweetheart” or whatever you normally use.

Ogle openly every fit girl.

So: shame her asap while keeping it light-hearted.
Women establish boundaries and rules pretty quickly.

Sing to her Neil Diamond’s “You Don’t Bring Me Flowers”, but replace the lyrics with “You Don’t Give Me Boners”.

1. Slap her ass
  2. Say “hmmm it jiggles more lately.”
    ???
  3. profit or new gf

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Mods, please move this thread to SAMA.[/quote]

I see what you did there.

Wait, I see what you do everywhere.

Evil laugh.

[quote]Mod Phoenix wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Mods, please move this thread to SAMA.[/quote]

I see what you did there.

Wait, I see what you do everywhere.

Evil laugh.[/quote]

pfft

evil

you?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.