How Do You Define Masculinity?

Ooops!

Here’s the resized pic!

Mufasa

Dunno if this is masculine or not, I’m quite sure most of you will say not but here goes…

me and my mate once came home really drunk, drank some more in the garden and got talking about the benifts of shaving off body hair, anyway to cut a long story short we ended up shaving each others nut sacks at around 3 am very drunk with only the moonlightto guide or blurry vision.

Now I don’t know if sitting through that is masculine but it certainly shows a massive degree of trust, or maybe just a total drunken disregard for your own personal safety.

Only if you two did it blinfolded.

Wait… No.

To me personally it’s all about keeping myself under control at any possible situation.

[quote]R@NE wrote:

To me personally it’s all about keeping myself under control at any possible situation.[/quote]

They used to call that “pussy whipped”.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
R@NE wrote:

To me personally it’s all about keeping myself under control at any possible situation.

They used to call that “pussy whipped”.[/quote]

R@ne’s definition is precisely what I expect from leaders, armed forces personnel, and policemen. I guess I’ll have to re-examine my definition of pussy whipped. In my book, ‘reacting’ without the exercise of the will, discipline, or thinking, is typically feminine. Like one book mentionned: women are, men have to be made. Of course I’ll get flack from feminists, but they don’t fit my definition of the typical woman either.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
R@NE wrote:

They used to call that “pussy whipped”.[/quote]

wheres the pussy thats doing the whipping? haha

[quote]MrChill wrote:
Professor X wrote:
R@NE wrote:

They used to call that “pussy whipped”.

R@ne’s definition is precisely what I expect from leaders, armed forces personnel, and policemen. I guess I’ll have to re-examine my definition of pussy whipped. [/quote]

Perhaps you should. My manhood isn’t defined by my level of control. Women can have control as well. In fact, I will go even further and add that your control level is irrelevant if you have no skills to provide in all of those situations. Who gives a shit if you stayed “under control” while someone else’s life is in peril unless you have the skills to save them? Who cares that you are under control if you live your life simply avoiding all risks and never making any personal sacrifices for anyone other than yourself? Should you get a cookie for your control?

My masculinity, as sexist as it may be, is in my ability to lead. Does this mean that women can’t be leaders? Of course not. However, it does mean that if all factors are equal, my role is to stand in front and actually have the ability and knowledge to belong there.

I define masculinity as when you come home from a night of drinking, and your wife asks you “Why is there lipstick on your collar?”, and you reply “Cause I used my shirt to wipe my dick”.

Masculinity is like a bad fart - you know it’s there and what it is, but it’s hard to pur your finger on it.

“…I define masculinity as when you come home from a night of drinking, and your wife asks you “Why is there lipstick on your collar?”, and you reply “Cause I used my shirt to wipe my dick”…”

LOL!

Massif…you CRACK ME UP, Brother!

Mufasa

[quote]Chris Jayne wrote:
Is it something that can be measured?
[/quote]

Yep.

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
Dunno if this is masculine or not, I’m quite sure most of you will say not but here goes…

me and my mate once came home really drunk, drank some more in the garden and got talking about the benifts of shaving off body hair, anyway to cut a long story short we ended up shaving each others nut sacks at around 3 am very drunk with only the moonlightto guide or blurry vision.

Now I don’t know if sitting through that is masculine but it certainly shows a massive degree of trust, or maybe just a total drunken disregard for your own personal safety. [/quote]

Nothing’s more manly than shaving another dude’s nutsack, and having him reciprocate.

[quote]edgecrusher wrote:
Rule Number 1 of Masculinity: Not discussing Masculinity.[/quote]

what he said !!