The word T-man seems to get thrown around alot here. It seems most have their own definition of a T-man, usually pertaining to their own moral standards and interests.
My question to everyone here is, “How do you define a T-man?”.
My concept is;
- A man of high rank(alpha male), that is in a position to lead others.
- An independent thinker. Someone who makes their own decisions and formulates their own ideas.
- A man that is in good health. He radiates a physical presence.
- A man that knows how to enjoy life. He takes advantage of the pleasures at his disposal.
- A man of high ambition. He has goals, and strives to achieve them.
- A man that gets the girl. Women want him, and men envy him.
- A man with a high sex drive, that takes advantage of his large appetite.
I’m sure I can think of more, and get a little more specific but this is a start.
Some people who I consider T-men; Hugh Hefner, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Sir Richard Branson, Elvis Presley, Steve McQueen, Sir Winston Churchill, Michael Jordan.
This isn’t an exhaustive list, and I’m sure many will disagree with me but that’s my opinion none the less.
I don’t think it’s a prerequisite for a T-man to be “jacked” either. It’s more a state of mind than the way he looks.