How Do YOU Cook a Turkey?

turkey isnt amazing that is true. but neither is plain chicken. i wonder if there is a way to make buffalo turkey or bourbon turkey

[quote]pat wrote:
This Thanksgiving, do the right thing. FUCK TURKEY have a steak. If the pilgrims had a cow, they wouldn’t have wasted their time with that tasteless bird. [/quote]

x1000

[quote]pat wrote:
This Thanksgiving, do the right thing. FUCK TURKEY have a steak. If the pilgrims had a cow, they wouldn’t have wasted their time with that tasteless bird. [/quote]

x3 I’m doing steak this year and I’m pumped for it. Turkey is not great. I’d prefer a roasted chicken if birds were the only options.

[quote]eremesu wrote:
turkey isnt amazing that is true. but neither is plain chicken. i wonder if there is a way to make buffalo turkey or bourbon turkey[/quote]

Couple of ideas for you.

Yeah, we do steak too. Tried to cook a turkey a couple years back, it was a disaster lol

I slap my girl in the ass and say “make me a turkey bitch”, and about an hour later I wake up in the icu and they serve me a sangwhich

Smoker 225.

Special wood blend ( okay, it’s just cherry wood and a touch of apple ).

Brine turkey the day before for 12 hours. Rinse, pat dry, rub with special rub a dub. leave in fridge till early morning on thursday.

Put into smoker. Take out when done. Eat.