How Do You Become Elite?

I’ve been thinking alot, in how do you become elite?

I was pondering upon this concept;

After the Soviet Union fell, their welfare plunged into a dire poverty, and most people didn’t know how the hell to run or establish themselves without government baby sitting…

The people who ended up seizing the government and controlling the government were the, KGB, who would then become the kleptocrats and mafia.

These people no matter where they were, Moscow, or left over in France, continued to be successful, and would prolly have been successful if stripped of absolutely EVERYTHING.

How do you become elite like that?

How do you become able to build yourself up to immediate success wherever you are?

In my age, and among my peers, so many mediocre people who never stop being mediocre, yet a man like the one I speak of, brings the confidence and ability to the table, that no matter what the circumstance, he always rises to the top.

How do you become like this?

[quote]Guerrero wrote:
I’ve been thinking alot, in how do you become elite?

I was pondering upon this concept;

After the Soviet Union fell, their welfare plunged into a dire poverty, and most people didn’t know how the hell to run or establish themselves without government baby sitting…

The people who ended up seizing the government and controlling the government were the, KGB, who would then become the kleptocrats and mafia.

These people no matter where they were, Moscow, or left over in France, continued to be successful, and would prolly have been successful if stripped of absolutely EVERYTHING.

How do you become elite like that?

How do you become able to build yourself up to immediate success wherever you are?

In my age, and among my peers, so many mediocre people who never stop being mediocre, yet a man like the one I speak of, brings the confidence and ability to the table, that no matter what the circumstance, he always rises to the top.

How do you become like this?

I want to become like this, I’ll do whatever it takes.[/quote]

I don’t think there’s a cure for retarded yet.

I have an elixir to sell you. PM me if interested.

OP: it generally involves a healthy mix of intelligence and sociopathy.

FlavaDave: what in the hell is that in your avatar?