How Do People Use Steroids Before Age 25?

[quote]Mtag666 wrote:
I always laugh at this wait til 25 garbage. Stop reading shit boards like uk muscle where a bunch of 20% bodyfat 35 year old gym rats talk about how all you need is 500mg test and food.

OP if your diet and nutrition is on point and you are serious about this then start. What the fuck do you think is going to be different magically at 25 vs 22???

Also basically everything walkaway said except I don’t like that it comes off as “the correct way” regarding the ratio’s and doses.

I also say blast minimum 14 weeks if using long esters, and EQ is so long 16-20 IMO, if you tolerate it well that is.

I don’t get the point of 8-10 week long ester blasts, get your blood concentration up and only have it at a peak level 4-6 weeks (with e or cyp, deca and eq are even longer)?? What sense does that make. [/quote]

I haven’t seen you post in awhile. I can’t remember, what are your lifts like? And are your profile stats correct?

Haven’t posted on here in forever.

Don’t even know what my stats show up as. I would post the boards I usually post on but IIRC Biotest doesn’t allow that?

I’m 6’3" 230 (far from huge I know) 365 bench, 615 deadlift 475 squat. Have competed at 220 a few times but finally filling out my frame this winter blasting test and npp and trying to hit 245ish and do a 242 meet.