How Do I Turn $100k in to $1 Million?

After missing out on early ETH jumps, this time I’m following your advice and have bought a few thousands XRP for BTC.

Fingers crossed, hope we see a nice rally.

1 Like

As long as I’m out in time, idgaf! That said, I have a nasty habit of jumping out when I hit a certain percentage and missing out on larger gains.

1 Like

Hey man, I’m not sure if XRP will be anything llke ETH right now. It’s already gone up several 100 times it’s initial value. IMO it may be able to go up to $1.00 in the medium term. Like I said, I’m only accumulating small amounts of these alts as they drop. See how short a single rally can be lol? Bitcoin was pushing for a new all time high at the same so it looks like we need to wait until bitcoin pulls back for another round to start. It may hit $8000-8200 before that IMO.

The only other alt other than ETH that I’m in at the moment is Stellar Lumens (STR) if you’re interested.

Yes, I know. I’m keeping the bulk of my crypto play money in BTC, just looking for the proverbial unicorn in other stuff, just in case.

Would like to see XRP go to $1.00, for a 5x increase though…

2 Likes

https://cryptovest.com/news/neo-may-become-gateway-to-icos-in-china/
https://cryptovest.com/news/neo-surges-to-44-with-vague-tweet-hyping-an-upcoming-announcement/

This looks interesting.

https://twitter.com/neo_blockchain?lang=en

Just picked up some NEO and will be following this.

BTC just broke 8,000. Anyone buy when it dipped to 5400 a week and half ago?

I took some profit previously around the 7400 range(poloniex chart). Bought back in between 6200 and 5800. This should be going to 8200 before a pullback/correction. That’s where I’ll be taking some profit again. Or it might just go wild and hit 10,000 lol. If it’s a correction, I will be looking to buy in at 5600 to 4900.

*This is just what my trader and I are planning. May not be accurate.

Times like these I regret not being more risk tolerant… But then again Ive missed my share of huge drops too. I’m destined to make my million the ol’ fashioned way I guess. Buy, hold, and wait… Then right as I get there, die and hand it all to my kids to spend on hookers and blow :wink:

1 Like

Good God, are we really going to 10k?

2 Likes

I’ve just about doubled my money since Wednesday.

Market opens #doubled

5 Likes

Some of the pot stocks are blowing up right now too. After laying low all year one I’m holding has doubled since the beginning of the month.

1 Like

Do you know Why? Did Sessions say they were going to let them survive?

Haven’t seen anything much on the legal side since early this year, but it does seem cyclical in that they did similar peaking at this time last year.

I know that there was some harvesting and whatnot. The one I bought into has recently made a few good moves, but all five on my watchlist have started really jumping. I wonder if there isn’t some inter-relatedness happening between the popularity of crypto currency and the hemp sector. One of the major stumbling blocks has been figuring out banking and transactions without violating federal laws. That crypto might be the solution the industry has been looking for.

1 Like

Nice!

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: $10,600!

2 Likes

If you had converted all your cash to bitcoin back when you posted this, today you could convert it back to $2.75 million dollars.

I like to be that asshole :smile:

6 Likes

STR went nuts.

He would have over $20 million today if he had bought Ethereum.

2 Likes

@dt79 are you loving today as much as I am?

Yup. Exciting times.