How Do I Turn $100k in to $1 Million?

give your old pal Yogi some o’ that chedder

1 Like

I have been LOLing at this thread title for over a month now. Thanks OP.

Just wondering if anyone took my advice.

1 Like

Of course not, I bought into fucking Valeant instead, fml…

We’re over a year in - how’s it coming? Doubled at least yet?

You lucky mofo! Investing in a property going to use it as starter home then rent or sell once we outgrow it. The housing market in rural sask is tanking, but renting here will always be a thing. May have side cash to invest in a few months thinking tfsa’s are a better optiin until the orange fucker is gone

1 Like

Actually, I’m kicking myself for not just holding ETH all the way till now. I sold at the date I wrote in my post and stayed in Bitcoin. If I had held, it would have been a >100x return altogether.

I posted the latest post, in all honesty, to find out if anyone actually went and did research(the hints I gave were more than sufficient at the time) and, at the very least, bought and stayed in Bitcoin(which was a no-brainer). NO ONE I told in real life, other than Chinamen, did this. They still would have reaped a >10x return.

Yeah that was some good foresite on your part, my wife worked in a regulatory body that set payment policies in Canada. They had to rush around to brief the directors what bitcoin and digi currencies were. Lol caught everyone off guard and they thought it would be a fad

1 Like

I turned $40 into $160 in BTC.

:disappointed:

Edit: Make that, $188.21, hot damn!

So, who’s buying Snapchat?

1 Like

I’ll wait to see how much it dips after the earning report.

I’ve had a lot of fun with Twitter the last year. I’ve bought and sold several times as it dips to 14.xx and peaks around 18.xx

1 Like

Just put everything you’ve got into Tesla. If you’re one of those guys who thinks “oh I’ve got to have a well rounded portfolio”, put half your money into Tesla and half into a semiconductor ETF.

Your welcome.

1 Like

If apple buys Tesla that advice may be gold.

I read there was a 20% dip after the market closed yesterday. I might buy in if it dips below $15 or so.

Seems accurate. It’s trading down $4.6X at the moment.

1 Like

What I do with that money, I will find a good partner for opening a new bussiness line. some for investing at stock market.

$258.78

2 Likes

Kicking myself for not having read this thread a year ago due to the underwhelming title.

I did invest into ETH in April after reading this and quadrupled my money. I’m still holding some ETH and BTC

So thank you.

1 Like

ETH went wild last night lol.

Well, anymore recommendations… you jerk.:angry: