T Nation

How Do I Take Care of My Hair?

It’s getting kind of long and I think I might be starting to get split ends. This confuses me because I wash and condition daily.

Am I supposed to use a hair dryer and brush it? Isn’t it enough to just comb it back when I get out of a shower?

Does anyone here know how to get rid of split ends once I have them? Wouldn’t I have to cut my hair to do that?

Are you a woman? If so, shouldn’t you already know how to do that?

If not, I think this explains it…

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1311678&pageNo=0

Screw you PGA, maybe were both nuckin futs now.

BTW, I’m just takin the piss Grew. :slight_smile: It’s hard to resist with a whopper like this one.

[quote]grew7 wrote:
It’s getting kind of long and I think I might be starting to get split ends. This confuses me because I wash and condition daily.

Am I supposed to use a hair dryer and brush it? Isn’t it enough to just comb it back when I get out of a shower?
[/quote]

Make sure you don’t forget to take care of your pubes.

[quote]
Does anyone here know how to get rid of split ends once I have them? Wouldn’t I have to cut my hair to do that?[/quote]

Yes.

beebuddy,
You can no longer be accused of the most useless thread on T-Nation. Take that, haters!

Men should have short hair, unless you’re a viking, and I don’t see many folks jumping off their dragon ships to go a-viking these days.

Bald is beautiful, baby!

I ca’t believe I’m about to give advice to a 12 yr old worried about his split ends. Wow.

Cut it to get rid of the split ends. Wash & condition (every other day is better for your hair), and NEVER brush it out wet. Always use a wide tooth comb. Brush it out after you blow dry it. Combing and drying while wet contributes to breakage and split ends.

Hi. A friend of mine is a hair dresser.

[quote]conorh wrote:
Men should have short hair, unless you’re a viking, and I don’t see many folks jumping off their dragon ships to go a-viking these days.

Bald is beautiful, baby![/quote]

Don’t forget about pirates!

This is how a man takes care of his hair.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

DB
[/quote]

DB, thats how “men” like yourself take care of your hair. This, is how a real man takes care of his hair.

[quote]ThatGirl77 wrote:
I ca’t believe I’m about to give advice to a 12 yr old worried about his split ends. Wow.

Cut it to get rid of the split ends. Wash & condition (every other day is better for your hair), and NEVER brush it out wet. Always use a wide tooth comb. Brush it out after you blow dry it. Combing and drying while wet contributes to breakage and split ends.

Hi. A friend of mine is a hair dresser.[/quote]

I appreciate it. Thank you.

Supposedly, brushing your hair out while wet is one big cause of split ends. And if your ends are split, you should trim them to prevent them from splitting even more, thereby preventing ascending damage to the hair shaft.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

DB

DB, thats how “men” like yourself take care of your hair. This, is how a real man takes care of his hair. [/quote]

Wow suddenly I think I really need a hair cut! WOW again!

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

DB

DB, thats how “men” like yourself take care of your hair. This, is how a real man takes care of his hair. [/quote]

No, REAL men can separate the pussy from the hair. A REAL man is the one who bangs that hairdresser, while THAT guy, just pays a lot of extra $$$ to get his haircut by her and then gets talked into buying a lot of “product” that he will never use so that he can say a few more words to the hairdresser while maintaining an overestimated shred of hope that if he buys just one more thing, she’ll suddenly decide to have sex with him.

DB

[quote]conorh wrote:

Best. Reply. Ever.

[quote]Kayrob wrote:
conorh wrote:

Bald is beautiful, baby!

Don’t forget about pirates![/quote]

Aren’t vikings just a kind of pirate? You know, highwaymen, banditos, pirates and vikings are all kind of the same category of cool to me.

[quote]dead_lifter5000 wrote:
conorh wrote:

Bald is beautiful, baby!

Best. Reply. Ever.

[/quote]

Why thank you, and seeing that my hair is closing in on the 1/4 inch mark, it’s time to take it down to a fine fuzz with the ol’ Sunbeam.

Now, if only I could find a gal to shave it in the shower for me, I’d go down to the scalp…

[quote]TShaw wrote:
beebuddy,
You can no longer be accused of the most useless thread on T-Nation. Take that, haters![/quote]

Was that really happening T? I’m taken aback.

Okay, who’s going to start the thread on how to take care of your nails, and to shave your pussy without getting those annoying bumps?
(unless you are actually a woman on this site, in which case the latter thread should be in great detail, with pics and demonstrative videos)

[quote]conorh wrote:

Or dreadlocks.