How Do I Stack Up?

[quote]jmossthnp wrote:
195 give me a break try more like 175 who are u fooling.[/quote]

You’re hilarious. You actually just paid me a great compliment…I’m 198 today.

The point is, I doubt very he is 195 without seeing some serious leg development.

[quote]jmossthnp wrote:
Not knocking the physiqe at all but, unless you show some legs that are blown up I still have my doubts.[/quote]

Dude, no one gives a shit.

Gee why dont I lie and say I weigh 240.

[quote]BlaineDavidson wrote:
jmossthnp wrote:
195 give me a break try more like 175 who are u fooling.

You’re hilarious. You actually just paid me a great compliment…I’m 198 today.[/quote]

look at chanco1 profile at least he does not lie about his weight and has a great body.

[quote]jmossthnp wrote:
guess iam not making any freinds.[/quote]

lol he definately looks 195lbs at 6ft. tall. He’s not lying lol, your most likely just a jealous young person lol.

WTF??!!??

Oh no, I think there’s going to be a bass-off!!!

[quote]jmossthnp wrote:
guess iam not making any freinds.[/quote]

If you wanted to post pictures of yourself, why didn’t you start your own thread? What you’re doing is rude.

OP, you’re build is okay. I’d give you a six.

I think your physique is GREAT! I have the same body type and currently working towards the same exact results.

Obviously you’re not in it to be swole and bulky. From what I can see and read, you are looking to gain muscle while maintaining an athletic/slender look.

I do agree that the shoulders could use some more size.

Job well done!!!

did u mean looking like a bodybuilder.

[quote]jmossthnp wrote:
I guess 5’10, 220 with outline of abs is bulky and swole. No thats called genetics, witch I have seen very little of, plenty of people with comments and no pics though.[/quote]

Did you go back and edit pics into your posts?

And are you this much of a prick, or are you just mad that he’s got a higher score than you do?

Either way, you’re a tool.

To the OP- looking very solid, man. Back/leg shots would be good additions, just to see if your non mirror-muscles are looking as sharp. But, hey, it’s your thread, and you deserve the rating regardless.

Another reply with no pics and I’m the tool.

[quote]jmossthnp wrote:
Another reply with no pics and I’m the tool.[/quote]

Why do you have a hard-on for this thread?

I think your shoulders look small because your biceps are so big. It might just be the pose.

[quote]conner wrote:
looking very solid, man. Back/leg shots would be good additions, just to see if your non mirror-muscles are looking as sharp. But, hey, it’s your thread, and you deserve the rating regardless.[/quote]

Here’s a back shot. Keep in mind I have no clue how to pose. From the other back poses I’ve seen, it looks like I could have spread the wings in the back to display the back better. Oh well. I’ll take some leg shots over the weekend and post my hairy Italian legs as well.

Re the dude who thinks I’m lying about my weight, I curious as to why you think I’m really 175 lbs. I personally can’t see how I could 20 pounds less, but I guess I didn’t help out by not including leg photos. I was actually 210 and 8% body fat at one point a few years ago, so I’ve been bigger.

[quote]Bonn1997 wrote:
I think your shoulders look small because your biceps are so big. It might just be the pose. [/quote]

I think you’re right about the pose, my shoulders are pretty decent. However, my biceps were around 17.5 a few weeks ago, so you could very well be right about them overpowering my shoulders.

Thanks kindly for your comments!

[quote]BlaineDavidson wrote:
Here’s a back shot. Keep in mind I have no clue how to pose. From the other back poses I’ve seen, it looks like I could have spread the wings in the back to display the back better. Oh well. I’ll take some leg shots over the weekend and post my hairy Italian legs as well.[/quote]

Definitely looking awesome man. The guns look very impressive.

please ignore the douche. clearly someone is a little starved for attention.

you look great… I just recently bought Berardi’s PN and have been doing a little GFlux myself… its the real deal and its great to see someone who has built an amazing physique with it.

[quote]kkeane wrote:
please ignore the douche. clearly someone is a little starved for attention.

you look great… I just recently bought Berardi’s PN and have been doing a little GFlux myself… its the real deal and its great to see someone who has built an amazing physique with it. [/quote]

Thanks for your kind comments. You are going to love PN! I’ve never had more energy, looked better, felt healthier, been able to eat more good food, and as a result trained harder. Another cool thing about PN is their forum and access to a ton of people who know nutrition and training.

In fact, you’ll find a ton of outstanding training programs as well. I just started Cosgrove’s Afterburn II…so far the hardest training I’ve ever done…the complexes are killer.

The forum is great. I actually found the forum first, had heard of PN from this site, and the forum was what sold me eventually. so much information on that thing it boggles the mind.

plus I hear you on eating so much good food.
I eat until I am full all day, yet I really have to watch or I will lose weight gradually. Coming from being formerly chubby, this is awesome to me!