How Do I Lose My Belly?

2 Things you need. Food, Muscle.

Replace the powder meals with whole food meals. A high powder intake results in low intake of healthy fats and micronutrients. Powders are poor substitutes for real food.

I don’t know if this is correct, someone correct me if I’m wrong, but the TEF of whole foods is better than a liquid shake, (again someone correct me if wrong) leading to a faster metabolism.

Muscle. More muscle means faster metabolism means easier to cut weight. At 5`10 180lbs 11% its fairly decent. But to compare I have similar stats at 5’6 and cutting is fairly easy. My advice here, gain a couple solid lbs, then cut, since gaining is much harder than cutting.

How do you have access to that much Biotest product but still be a level 0…

Or are you just a troll?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Or are you just a troll?[/quote]

it takes a while for the site to update your level, but nonetheless I’m thinking troll

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Or are you just a troll?[/quote]

lol whats a troll? I don’t know how my purchases affect my level or what not, I just care about the boxes getting to my door.

[quote]Invictica wrote:

Replace the powder meals with whole food meals. A high powder intake results in low intake of healthy fats and micronutrients. Powders are poor substitutes for real food. I don’t know if this is correct, someone correct me if I’m wrong, but the TEF of whole foods is better than a liquid shake, (again someone correct me if wrong) leading to a faster metabolism.

Muscle. More muscle means faster metabolism means easier to cut weight. At 5`10 180lbs 11% its fairly decent. But to compare I have similar stats at 5’6 and cutting is fairly easy. My advice here, gain a couple solid lbs, then cut, since gaining is much harder than cutting.[/quote]

I heard that a big shake in the morning is better than whole food, because your body absorbs it faster, similar to post-workout shakes. I don’t any truth to this, but it makes sense to me. More real food tho? thanks.

[quote]thekidnextdoor wrote:
Invictica wrote:

Replace the powder meals with whole food meals. A high powder intake results in low intake of healthy fats and micronutrients. Powders are poor substitutes for real food. I don’t know if this is correct, someone correct me if I’m wrong, but the TEF of whole foods is better than a liquid shake, (again someone correct me if wrong) leading to a faster metabolism.

Muscle. More muscle means faster metabolism means easier to cut weight. At 5`10 180lbs 11% its fairly decent. But to compare I have similar stats at 5’6 and cutting is fairly easy. My advice here, gain a couple solid lbs, then cut, since gaining is much harder than cutting.

I heard that a big shake in the morning is better than whole food, because your body absorbs it faster, similar to post-workout shakes. I don’t any truth to this, but it makes sense to me. More real food tho? thanks. [/quote]

I think that bears some truth. But I have never followed that protocol and my gains have always been fine. I find when you start thinking about absorption rate you’re just splitting hairs. Eat big, lift heavy shit is kinda my philosophy.

You’re small gain muscle.

have your shake upon waking…immediately, an hr thereafter have a solid breakfast.

banana is great in the am, quick and slow carb at once. helps blunt catabolic state while simultaneously being a sustainable carbohydrate.

eggs and steel cut oats, quick oats if your on the go.

don’t skimp on breakfast.