How Do I Look?

How do I look without my shirt off?

Sexy. Girls must be all over your dick. Keep it real, bro.

[quote]music1mat wrote:
How do I look without my shirt off?[/quote]

Hard to say what you would look like WITHOUT your shirt off. This is a picture WITH your shirt off. I can only assume you’d look better without your shirt off.

A completely untrained physique. Now put the shirt on and maybe you’ll look JACK’D.

edit Your left nipple is lagging compared to the right…

Terrible. You should be eating a steak right now.

[quote]Obisidian wrote:
Terrible. You should be eating a steak right now.[/quote]
am i fat or have man titties or just a skinny little bitch?

[quote]music1mat wrote:

[quote]Obisidian wrote:
Terrible. You should be eating a steak right now.[/quote]
am i fat or have man titties or just a skinny little bitch?[/quote]

If you have to ask… i would just assume all.

Edit: I feel bad. You are better then the average person on the streets obviously but it takes awhile to “look like you lift”. Just be patient.

Diet and training secrets, please?

My first post was obviously not very constructive, so I’ll try to give a good faith attempt to give you some real advice.

You look fine, for one. You don’t really look like you’re a trained athlete, but it’s not like your a Frankensteinian abomination of fatass proportions. You’re just a guy.

Spend more time thinking about your goals, programming your diet and lifting, and working to get where you want to be instead of looking for approval on a bodybuilding forum where guys on going to tear anyone but IFBB pros to shreds if they don’t show a pic of their wheels.

God dammit, I just realized you’re the guy who asked about taking his shirt off at the beach. Troll.

am i fat my gf keeps telling me to go to the gym but idk if shes implying that i should go on a diet or she just wants me more muscluar?

with your eyes

get a new gf.

Stop being nice, it made me laugh more when people took the piss

Seems to me like its not a question about training, physique, workingout, diet or ambitions, more beit, someone who wants to be ridiculed and abused. Someone who likes to be shot down and told he is nothing…

[quote]music1mat wrote:
am i fat my gf keeps telling me to go to the gym but idk if shes implying that i should go on a diet or she just wants me more muscluar?[/quote]

And the reason why you’re posting this on a bodybuilding forum instead of asking your girlfriend is…? Also, if your woman making you is the main reason you’re working out, you should change your username from music1mat to door1mat.

This has to be a troll. Right??? if not I am sorry that your gf has cut your balls off… I sincerly hope she gives them back to you soon.

Lol She already has a pussy, she doesn’t need another one.

I love TNation forums. Without your shirt off? or not off, wait, shirt on?
Maybe have your shirt half on.
… no sorry, I vote - have your shirt inside-off.
I love TNation forums.