How Do I look So Far?

[quote]tw0scoops2 wrote:
Word to the wise on taking pictures.

Take them at the level of your body, don’t put the camera on a table and point it up at your body.

have someone take pics of yourself.[/quote]

To add to that, no one wants to see your junk so pull your pants up a bit. Drives me crazy when guys/kids think people want to see their pubes.

Theres no way you are 180. Are you wearing ankle weights? I am 6’1’ and kinda between 182-187 right now, keep fluctuating, and I atleast look like I lift weights (maybe not heavy weights, but at least weights).

Unless all the mass is in your legs… which I doubt.

To be completely honest…rip on me all you want…it doesnt bother me at all…im the 3rd kid out of 4 boys so ive been picked on a lot…haha… As far as goals…i curently play tackle football and am the QB of my JV team. So…those are my goals…and i would only dream of playing college ball and NFL ball.

[quote]gabex wrote:
Theres no way you are 180. Are you wearing ankle weights? I am 6’1’ and kinda between 182-187 right now, keep fluctuating, and I atleast look like I lift weights (maybe not heavy weights, but at least weights).

Unless all the mass is in your legs… which I doubt.[/quote]

To be honest dude…i HAVE NO CLUE how i weigh this much. Possibly cause of bone density? (I am also REALLY slow)…So i dunno…but i do legit weigh 180…

Ok Then, Skeletor.

It doesn’t matter or not if you do weigh 180lbs or not you still look like a tooth pick, no offence but it’s Constructive Criticism you want right?

Read what the folks have said above, Read the stickies and articles.

Eat Eat Eat Lift Eat Lift Eat Eat Lift Eat Eat Eat life…Repeat… Post progress next year!

Best of luck!

PS: Nice Undies!

[quote]JerryRicePwns wrote:
To be completely honest…rip on me all you want…it doesnt bother me at all…im the 3rd kid out of 4 boys so ive been picked on a lot…haha… As far as goals…i curently play tackle football and am the QB of my JV team. So…those are my goals…and i would only dream of playing college ball and NFL ball.[/quote]

Thick skin… good trait.

Start training smart right now, and you COULD play pro ball.

That is me, 6’1’', 175, 3 weeks ago and I look bigger than you…and I’m now 188 and still growing. You are not 180, you should probably check to see that the needle doesn’t start at 20 lbs. Stop posting pics and start posting weight, you’re setting yourself up for ridicule.

You’re 15.

Eat big, lift heavy and stay consistent.

Don’t worry about looking like a ripped motherfucker, unfortunately your muscular maturity just isn’t there yet.

[quote]Droogan Leader wrote:
You’re 15.

Eat big, lift heavy and stay consistent.

Don’t worry about looking like a ripped motherfucker, unfortunately your muscular maturity just isn’t there yet.[/quote]

Muscular maturity…??wtFf???