T Nation

How Do I Level Up?

How the hell do I level!? I dont wanna be level 0 anymore… Do I need to post more or what?

Click on the damn Level 0 link. It makes it pretty obvious how to do it

Damn… didnt think to try and click it… its ok man youll hit level 1 soon enough

Like this

[quote]darrenbyers wrote:
How the hell do I level!? I dont wanna be level 0 anymore… Do I need to post more or what?
[/quote]

You don’t have to level up, you’re already kicking the shit out of those alien looking little guys in your avatar.

BTW what is that for a statue/art work?

You don’t necessarily have to buy stuff…just be very intelligent yet witty and also quite erudite and you can move up in the levels also.

I did…but then made posts about the ShakeWeight, Planet Fitness and I asked why my T shirts didn’t fit as well as jeans and got bumped back down to zero.

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[quote]darrenbyers wrote:
How the hell do I level!? I dont wanna be level 0 anymore… Do I need to post more or what?
[/quote]

You don’t have to level up, you’re already kicking the shit out of those alien looking little guys in your avatar.

BTW what is that for a statue/art work?[/quote]

They’re babies. It’s a statue of a man simultaneously kicking/backhanding four babies at once. It’s in Olso and remains to this day the best damn statue I’ve ever seen.

And why does the level matter, especially to a guy with four posts?

You must duel a memeber with a higher level than you and win.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
You must duel a memeber with a higher level than you and win.[/quote]

You forgot to mention that you can keep his/her muscles.

[quote]Cimmerian wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[quote]darrenbyers wrote:
How the hell do I level!? I dont wanna be level 0 anymore… Do I need to post more or what?
[/quote]

You don’t have to level up, you’re already kicking the shit out of those alien looking little guys in your avatar.

BTW what is that for a statue/art work?[/quote]

They’re babies. It’s a statue of a man simultaneously kicking/backhanding four babies at once. It’s in Olso and remains to this day the best damn statue I’ve ever seen.

And why does the level matter, especially to a guy with four posts?[/quote]

Get off my nuts bro… I just made this profile the other day, I got other shit to do besides sit here all day and make posts

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
You must duel a memeber with a higher level than you and win.[/quote]

You forgot to mention that you can keep his/her muscles.[/quote]

Only after the beheading.

There can be only one.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
You must duel a memeber with a higher level than you and win.[/quote]

You forgot to mention that you can keep his/her muscles.[/quote]

Only after the beheading.

There can be only one.[/quote]

Unless its an evil quickening, then their is a loss of muscle and training knowledge.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
You must duel a memeber with a higher level than you and win.[/quote]

You forgot to mention that you can keep his/her muscles.[/quote]

Only after the beheading.

There can be only one.[/quote]

Get leveled.

[quote]darrenbyers wrote:
Get off my nuts bro… I just made this profile the other day, I got other shit to do besides sit here all day and make posts[/quote]

You’re going to go far, kid…

[quote]darrenbyers wrote:

[quote]Cimmerian wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[quote]darrenbyers wrote:
How the hell do I level!? I dont wanna be level 0 anymore… Do I need to post more or what?
[/quote]

You don’t have to level up, you’re already kicking the shit out of those alien looking little guys in your avatar.

BTW what is that for a statue/art work?[/quote]

They’re babies. It’s a statue of a man simultaneously kicking/backhanding four babies at once. It’s in Olso and remains to this day the best damn statue I’ve ever seen.

And why does the level matter, especially to a guy with four posts?[/quote]

Get off my nuts bro… I just made this profile the other day, I got other shit to do besides sit here all day and make posts[/quote]

You live in Mississippi, so all you have to do other than post is get your teeth fixed and pull out the truck that your Uncle Dad drove into the swamp.

You must slay more demons.

Where in Mississippi are you?

Yeah! Find him and tell him to have better manners!

[quote]Cimmerian wrote:
They’re babies. It’s a statue of a man simultaneously kicking/backhanding four babies at once. It’s in Olso and remains to this day the best damn statue I’ve ever seen.[/quote]

A close 2nd would have to be the “Santa with a giant butt-plug” statue in Rotterdam. AFAIK no-one knows to this day exactly what the hell it is supposed to be, but is known by locals as the butt-plug statue.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]darrenbyers wrote:

[quote]Cimmerian wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[quote]darrenbyers wrote:
How the hell do I level!? I dont wanna be level 0 anymore… Do I need to post more or what?
[/quote]

You don’t have to level up, you’re already kicking the shit out of those alien looking little guys in your avatar.

BTW what is that for a statue/art work?[/quote]

They’re babies. It’s a statue of a man simultaneously kicking/backhanding four babies at once. It’s in Olso and remains to this day the best damn statue I’ve ever seen.

And why does the level matter, especially to a guy with four posts?[/quote]

Get off my nuts bro… I just made this profile the other day, I got other shit to do besides sit here all day and make posts[/quote]
You live in Mississippi, so all you have to do other than post is get your teeth fixed and pull out the truck that your Uncle Dad drove into the swamp.[/quote]
lol