How Do I Know If PCT Is Working?

[quote]testanabol wrote:
MrZsasz, do you not think e would be better begining the ‘stasis’ period with prop considering that the Test he was using will already have cleared his system? and yes i agree that prop for the taper would be better.

[/quote]

Oh, Prop would be the better I think. I just misread what he had available. I figured that if all he had at this point was Enan(I see it was Cyp at this point) then he could get a head start while he sourced the Prop.

But now I see that Bushy has answered better than I could. Sorry if I wasn’t as clear as I could be.

Why not Clomid at my age? from what I’ve read this exactly what I should be taking. I’m so confused right now. You guys are Pro’s. This is my first cycle and probably my last. I thought i had it covered for such a light cycle( Test Cyp and Clomid) compared to others I’ve seen

The HCG at a dose of 250iu ed, or 500iu eod for 10 days will definitely bring your nuts back to original size.You can actually run this with a small maintenance dose of test prop for the 10 days and then start your stasis / taper.

Unless you really do want all the exogenous test outta your system. In that case, stick with the clomid. I still think you could have benefitted from adding 20-40 mgs of nolva with the clomid for 4 weeks.

Nolva and Clomid? i heared that was not necessary. Is it to late for the test taper considering I’ve been off cycle for 3 weeks? by the way, thanks for the help everyone.

? isnt that what nearly every previous post in this thread was about.

Get some prop as soon as possible.
Run a 6 week stasis at 100mg per week
Then begin your taper down.

Use nolva in conjunction if you feel it neccesary, Bushy has also reccomended a low dose of HCG which may be of some help. In my opinion though, it may be too late for you now, if you cant get the required drugs immediately more than likely you will lose all your gains, however it will still be very worthwhile to return to homostasis.

all i have is test cyp. will that work

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
icehead wrote:
all i have is test cyp. will that work

Did you read my post where I sadi that due to the really long ester attached to the test cyp, it would take so long to become active again, that it simply wouldn’t be worth it?

Bushy[/quote]

I’m glad you cleared that up Bushy. Icehead, everyone is saying test prop specifically for a reason, and hopefully that is becoming clear now. If you can’t get your hands on some prop then you’re gonna have to weather the storm. After reviewing your cycle I doubt you’ll be in a funk for more than a few weeks.

However, I see classic signs of psychological weakness here…you begin to taper and begin to train like you have less gear active in your system and therefore prematurely lose gains. You clearly had to have slacked in your protein supplementation. I’m not trying to play BF Skinner here but I’ve seen it before.

My point being that there is no way with your mild taper and short length of time off of long estered gear that you should have lost 40lbs off your bench at this point in time based on the information given if all else remained constant. To be honest you stopped training as hard.

Now the problem becomes worse because it is not until now (during the PCT phase) that your test levels have fallen far enough to effect your strength, so it is now that you’re really going to struggle - but not for long. As I said, your mild cycle strength/duration shouldn’t cause you to be shut down for very long at all - wise first cycle choice my friend, things could have been a lot worse.

The HCG advice is good, quite interesting to me actually with respect to the 10 day pre-taper therapy. However, based on what I’ve read Iceman is in no position to begin scrambling around and messing with HCG at this novice stage IMO and I’m guessing he would agree.

Mousse, I think you hit in the head now that I think about it. I’ve been eating bad and working long hours. Trying to get enough food in is hard. I need to continue to train hard and not worry about it. I’ll just ride the Clomid out and keep working hard in the gym. Prop is hard to find around here, so is HCG and HGH

[quote]icehead wrote:
Mousse, I think you hit in the head now that I think about it. I’ve been eating bad and working long hours. Trying to get enough food in is hard. I need to continue to train hard and not worry about it. I’ll just ride the Clomid out and keep working hard in the gym. Prop is hard to find around here, so is HCG and HGH[/quote]

You’ll be fine in no time…good luck.

icehead, I can’t believe I forgot about this:

I know this is a longshot, but a friend of mine swears by it. He only does serm based pct’s. He says that Relacore helps take the edge off while he tapers down his serms. Maybe something worth trying.

You know what the best pct protacol is: do not come off for longer then 3 weeks.

[quote]joeblow wrote:
You know what the best pct protacol is: do not come off for longer then 3 weeks.[/quote]

This is not good advice Iceman. There wasn’t even an attempt to qualify it - do not take all advice given in this forum without a grain of salt or two…be smart about how you base your decisions.

Peace,

Mousse