How Do I Increase My Test Levels?

How do i increase my testosterone levels? When i was younger i did lots of test boosters and what not and wasnt aware at the time to do a PCT (post cycle therapy) So My test levels are all jacked up and got a test done and they are low. So Shud i just get the doctor to prescribe me something. Or are there thigns i can take to help

I find TRIBEX Gold to be a help.

Uhh… what? Test boosters and PCT? Can you be more specific what about you took in the past? What kind of levels are you talking about now?

I second the TRIBEX. How old are you? Age plays a factor too.

heavy weight training

I don’t think any tribulus type product will increase test? They do increase LH though so will make you feel hornier.

What test boosters? You mean steroids?

[quote]Joshua1987 wrote:
How Do I Increase My Test Levels?[/quote]

Study.

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
heavy weight training[/quote]

Regular heavy training, like other forms of intense exercise, actually causes a decrease in Testosterone.

[quote]plateau wrote:
I don’t think any tribulus type product will increase test? They do increase LH though so will make you feel hornier.[/quote]

Well, back when I used to have myself tested regularly, I’d typically see about a 200 Ng/DL increase in Test from TRIBEX.

[quote]Rusty Barbell wrote:
Joshua1987 wrote:
How Do I Increase My Test Levels?

Study.
[/quote]

haha pwnt!

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
heavy weight training

Regular heavy training, like other forms of intense exercise, actually causes a decrease in Testosterone.[/quote]

News to me…I’ve grown as I’ve lifting. Wow.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
plateau wrote:
I don’t think any tribulus type product will increase test? They do increase LH though so will make you feel hornier.

Well, back when I used to have myself tested regularly, I’d typically see about a 200 Ng/DL increase in Test from TRIBEX.[/quote]

anything in the realm of free test change?