How Do I Go About Approaching an Attractive Girl?

Good man detected

observe her for a while from a distance and figure out what she likes. Not in a creepy way, but if you hear her talking to her friends about country music (for example), you could ask her if she’s ever been to any concerts. Do your best to seem genuinely interested in what she’s saying.

Also, pro tip that is backed by science: people love to talk about themselves. Be good at listening. Ask good questions that allow her to talk about herself. She will walk away from a conversation that was 95% her talking, thinking that you’re the most fun guy to talk to in school.

That’s a pretty good start, because talking is always the first step to sex. If it isn’t, I think that’s called rape, which is what you should not do. If you’re after the whole relationship thing, it’s the same thing. People want to be in relationships with other people who are good at listening. I believe it’s generally true that girls are less picky about physical appearance than guys are. Walking around my community college, I’ve seen some dudes who are ugly/small/weak walking with some absolute 10s. You might think they’re rich or have an enormous penis, but I like to think they’re just good listeners. Good luck brother

I think this is good advice but I’m a bit concerned about the investment vs reward equation here.

You need to scope her out, find common interests. You then need to listen to her drone on about those interests which will probably trigger her memory leading to God-knows what tangent that you also need to suffer through.

If you somehow manage to fake interest through all this crap she’ll probably start crying about painting her fingernails the wrong colour because she feels she can be vulnerable with you. This will give your test levels a punt to the nadz, destroying your gainz to date. Which will lead her to being less interested without knowing why.

If manage to navigate this maze of chaos, she is only one bad hormone spike from dropping all interest in you mid-rough handjob, which you worked your ass to get to.

I propose a slightly different approach. Go the creepy route. Let her catch you in the bushes mid-jerk off. Then own it. Come out of the bush and say “Sup baby, you got me good. Say, you down for summa dis good shit?” (Pointing to your swollen (I recommend synthol) man parts)

This will work as long as you’re not a pussy beta, you don’t have a tiny schlong and she’s not all uppity about this shit. If she is, it would have failed anyway so at least you saved your time. You’re either laid or you moved on, no purgatory for months on end.

2 Likes

Then you should have no problem with this girl then

:lol:

1 Like

Kid, you are way too serious. The guys on here are busting your balls while giving you some good advice. If you’re like this in real life you don’t stand a chance.

There’s nothing wrong with being nice, but some guys think that’s going to get the girl to fall for them. I first heard of the term “white Knighting” here on Tnation, and its a very common thing most guys do without really knowing they are. Be kind, Be nice, but don’t be a doormat or go out of your way to make her life super easy.

Synthol has nothing on a couple of well placed bee stings.

1 Like

get over your fear of rejection. It will not serve you well. When you no longer fear rejection, life gets so much easier, and you actually end up being rejected less because you have confidence, and confidence is attractive.

Honestly, you’re probably not going to land this girl. The fact that you are so lacking in confidence that you had to ask the internet how to make this happen tells me that your first experience asking out a hot girl will end in failure. But that’s fine. Get that initial failure out of the way now, so that the next time you want to ask out a hot girl, you’ll have done it before, and youll have a little more confidence. Eventually, it will turn out in your favor.

That being said, here’s what I think gives you the best chance at success

So, maybe I missed where this was addressed, but have you considered just asking her out via social media/DM? That seems to me that would be the easiest way to approach her ‘alone’. In the adult world, that’s basically how we all meet and go on dates. Internet dating is the easiest thing in the world.

Here’s the way I would approach the entire thing. Start up a conversation with her on instagram or FB or whatever you use. Don’t go straight to asking her out. Don’t do it in the first, second, third conversation. Wait. Talk to her like a friend. Be funny. Just have casual conversation for awhile, then at some point say hey, you want to catch a movie or get dinner sometime? Just something really benign, comfortable for her. Or come up with a better date idea that would be something she’d really enjoy. That’s something you’ll have to feel out for yourself. Maybe you think she’d like to go play mini golf, or go to an arcade, or whatever.

It’s just so much easier to mask insecurity and to come off the way you want to when you get to think about every response and type it out.

Ruffian’s advice would have worked before social media existed, and probably mostly still works. But it’s much harder to pull off, and at the end of the day doesn’t really get you what you want anyway. I’ve used his approach before, and had some success, but my advice is waaaay easier. And it’s something that’s going to work for many years to come. Once you get good at it, dating will become really fucking easy. Just takes a ton of practice, like anything else.

I’ll throw one more anecdote out there. So, when I was internet dating, I came across a girl who was smoking hot. I messaged her on IG, knowing she had to be getting literally hundreds of messages a day. I had to stand out, so I knew my approach had to be different from everyone else. So I sent an introductory message, asking how her week was going, or something like that. She responded with a generic message she was sending everyone with like a link to paypal her money for her ‘private snapchat’. I said no thanks, but that I’d love to take her out to dinner, she could name any place in Dallas. She asked me to send her a picture of myself. This was clearly a test. So I sent just a picture of my face, smiling. Passed the test. She picked a decent spot, I said give me a night you’re available. We met, I did a good job entertaining her at dinner, we had a lot of laughs. I also asked her a lot about herself, rather than trying to talk myself up. I listened, asked the right questions, made sure the conversation stayed on things she wanted to talk about. I complimented her on her appearance when she showed up, but didn’t say anything else about it the rest of the night. I wasn’t a douche bag, I wasn’t trying to get in her pants, and that’s how I got in her pants.

I’m not sure how much of this story translates to your situation, but I think it’s a good example of how to land the hot chick. Offer something they aren’t getting elsewhere. The concept, at the end of the day, is actually very similar to the one Ruffian proposed. It’s just a little
 nicer. lol.

1 Like

Or he could squeeze his penis with a pair of pliers until it all swells up and then conveniently drop his pants when she walks by.

2 Likes

Probably the approach most likely to yield a success
I vote OP goes with this

That is much more elegant than pouring grape soda on your junk and waiting for the bees.

1 Like

“elegant exposure” is my forte.

2 Likes

Seconded. Can’t go wrong with this. And if she’s not feeling it, you can move on with your life and pretend like it never happened. Especially if its snapchat and she doesn’t save messages ahah.

She would have no reason to reject you if you had some “puffy” muscles and squatted real weight tho.:lol:

2 Likes

100%. I have a pretty high success rate, but in the cases where I’ve gotten like 1 word responses to everything and I just can’t generate interest, I’ll abandon ship in a heart beat. It’s really not a big deal at all. It’s important to know that you can be the most interesting person, the most attractive, the most athletic, smartest, funniest, etc. And there will always be girls who aren’t into you. I’ve got a look that is generally attractive to women, but plenty of women simply don’t dig athletes. Some women don’t like beards. Some women don’t get my humor. Whatevs.

At the end of the day, if you put your best foot forward, and a woman isn’t buying what you’re selling, then you weren’t a good match for them, and you’ll be better off moving on and finding someone who is.

2 Likes

Also:

:lol:

I’m being hard on you, but @flipcollar said it best:

Rejection is a part of life. I’ve been rejected by women, by employers, worked in sales and had tons of misses, fought Muay Thai and lost most of my fights, and missed attempts in the gym.

If you’re as cool with this girl as you think you are, I’m sure you’ll be able to be friends no problem. Just be cool and be real. If this is a common thread among all girls you encounter, maybe there’s a problem that needs to be addressed.

4 Likes

lmao. There should be a ‘double like’ button

1 Like

In the immortal words of Ellis Boyd "Red’ Redding - ‘you’re goddamn right’

I used to do okay but I HAD to be attractive to everyone. I definitely suffered from the male trope of chasing the ones that weren’t interested.

In the end, it’s just ego and although getting someone to change their view is pretty satisfying you need to ask yourself if there are better ways to spend your energy.

The answer is usually yes, particularly when you realise that in nearly all cases there is going to be a guy who she puts up zero resistance to. You’re not some conqueror that’s done the impossible lol

Oh I definitely had that phase too. And I still have those thoughts from time to time, I just have to remind myself of all the things I said above, lol.

1 Like