T Nation

How Do I Get Super Lean, Strong and Cut???

I am 158, 6 feet even and I am trying to get lean and cut.

lift heavy stuff, for lots of reps, while dialing-in your diet, for a long period of time.

Dbol

read the stickies in the beginners section

raspberry ketones

^lmao

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
raspberry ketones[/quote]

fuck you, he’s a doctor

First eliminate all wheat from your diet and go strict paleo. Make sure you’re supplementing with at least 10 grams of fish oil. Add to this intermittent fasting, where you only eat from 12 noon to 8 PM every day. Train 3 days a week and only eat lean meats, rice or potato after workouts. Do this for 6 months.

At the end of these 6 months, order 6 months worth of indigo 3-G, finibars and black-ops-derived anaconda. Use these “smart” nutrients to provide “targeted” pulses of aminos and carbs pre, during and post workout. You’ll need to lift at least twice a day, 6 days a week to get the most out of this. No sissy exercises either… You need to push the prowler around the block in the mornings and in the evenings perform power cleans - with chains - and iron crosses on the rings. It will take a year, but this is the only way you will get huge, lean and cut in one fell swoop.

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
First eliminate all wheat from your diet and go strict paleo. Make sure you’re supplementing with at least 10 grams of fish oil. Add to this intermittent fasting, where you only eat from 12 noon to 8 PM every day. Train 3 days a week and only eat lean meats, rice or potato after workouts. Do this for 6 months.

At the end of these 6 months, order 6 months worth of indigo 3-G, finibars and black-ops-derived anaconda. Use these “smart” nutrients to provide “targeted” pulses of aminos and carbs pre, during and post workout. You’ll need to lift at least twice a day, 6 days a week to get the most out of this. No sissy exercises either… You need to push the prowler around the block in the mornings and in the evenings perform power cleans - with chains - and iron crosses on the rings. It will take a year, but this is the only way you will get huge, lean and cut in one fell swoop.[/quote]

Jeez that first paragraph had me thinking you were srs and i was gonna have to rip into you. Then i read the next paragraph. I see what you did there. Tricky

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
First eliminate all wheat from your diet and go strict paleo. Make sure you’re supplementing with at least 10 grams of fish oil. Add to this intermittent fasting, where you only eat from 12 noon to 8 PM every day. Train 3 days a week and only eat lean meats, rice or potato after workouts. Do this for 6 months.

At the end of these 6 months, order 6 months worth of indigo 3-G, finibars and black-ops-derived anaconda. Use these “smart” nutrients to provide “targeted” pulses of aminos and carbs pre, during and post workout. You’ll need to lift at least twice a day, 6 days a week to get the most out of this. No sissy exercises either… You need to push the prowler around the block in the mornings and in the evenings perform power cleans - with chains - and iron crosses on the rings. It will take a year, but this is the only way you will get huge, lean and cut in one fell swoop.[/quote]

Jeez that first paragraph had me thinking you were srs and i was gonna have to rip into you. Then i read the next paragraph. I see what you did there. Tricky[/quote]

sad part is 99% of the people in the livespill do exactly that ^

[quote]tk30vr wrote:
I am 158, 6 feet even and I am trying to get lean and cut.[/quote]
If you’re 6 feet tall, under 160 pounds, and don’t already have abs, you need to build muscle. (Truthfully, even if you did already have abs at this weight, you need to build muscle.)

Fix your eating:



Get on almost any training program and be consistent with it. Lifting 3-5 days a week, month after month, will have you ending up looking more muscular and lean than you do right now.

thats one skinny fat kid man, I know as I WAS there for a long time…

Follow Colucci…and try to have a sense of humor about it ; )

At 6 feet and 158, to get super lean, and super strong, and super cut, I would assume you need some roids. Lol
on a better note, gain some muscle and weight first. 158 at 6 feet and not being lean sucks. Get on a diet and just start training.

[quote]tk30vr wrote:
I am 158, 6 feet even and I am trying to get lean and cut.[/quote]
The page I found this picture on said the kid was 6’1" at your weight.

FFS dude, eat something and lift with intensity and consistency. It’s not rocket science.

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
First eliminate all wheat from your diet and go strict paleo. Make sure you’re supplementing with at least 10 grams of fish oil. Add to this intermittent fasting, where you only eat from 12 noon to 8 PM every day. Train 3 days a week and only eat lean meats, rice or potato after workouts. Do this for 6 months.

At the end of these 6 months, order 6 months worth of indigo 3-G, finibars and black-ops-derived anaconda. Use these “smart” nutrients to provide “targeted” pulses of aminos and carbs pre, during and post workout. You’ll need to lift at least twice a day, 6 days a week to get the most out of this. No sissy exercises either… You need to push the prowler around the block in the mornings and in the evenings perform power cleans - with chains - and iron crosses on the rings. It will take a year, but this is the only way you will get huge, lean and cut in one fell swoop.[/quote]

Well clearly, it’s very simple.
How come no one has told us this yet?