How Do I Get My Balls Back?

I have been on and off T-boosters a few times (the last time being a 3-month cycle ending in August) in the past 5 years and taken 1 cycle of a pro-hormone around 4 years ago with a PCT afterwards. However, my balls have never gotten back to the size they once were and I’m dealing with some atrophy. I’ve read up on how to get them back with supplements like clomid and nova, but the one that caught my eye the most was the HCG that everyone’s talking about. It intrigued me, but I can’t find any hard evidence to suggest this would work in my situation.

Does HCG work for atrophy when taken alone?

Does HCG HAVE to be injected?

Would an HCG Diet-Supplement, from say GNC, work just as well?

New here and could really use some insight to getting my testes back to normal so I can correctly take supplements, should I chose to again.

if it were me, I’d do:

-1000iu eod for a total of 5000iu
-4 weeks of clomid at 50mg a day.

That’ll get the boys back in town

The fact that you think buying shit from gnc is going to help your recovery just shows exactly why some people shouldn’t fuck with steroids

I know the speculations when it comes to GNC, that was just one of the only few HCG products I could find on the internet.

Yogi, what you said is right in line with what I’ve been reading up on. What means do I go about to get a HCG and Clomid prescription? Should I get bloodworm and consult my doctor for it or are there easier means to obtaining it?

I’ve also read a lot about DAA and heard good things about recovering testes size, plus I like the fact that it is an amino acid and generally much safer than most other products. What do you think about it?

bloodwork*

[quote]tidi5082 wrote:
I know the speculations when it comes to GNC, that was just one of the only few HCG products I could find on the internet.

Yogi, what you said is right in line with what I’ve been reading up on. What means do I go about to get a HCG and Clomid prescription? Should I get bloodworm and consult my doctor for it or are there easier means to obtaining it?

I’ve also read a lot about DAA and heard good things about recovering testes size, plus I like the fact that it is an amino acid and generally much safer than most o9ther products. What do you think about it?[/quote]

DAA and other test boosting supplements will not solve your problems. DAA could potentially suppress you even more.

The problem is either with your hpta/hpga, or it may be psychological because its possible your balls didn’t really shrink at all and you are imagining it.

Ok, I don’t believe it psychological, mostly due to the fact that they don’t hang as low as they used to and are often “high n tight” for lack of a better phrase, especially sometimes during sex one of my testes even goes up in my stomach, which is very uncomfortable.

How would I go about determining if i have a hpta/hpga issue? Do I just call my doctor and ask for bloodwork and tell him my current situation?

[quote]tidi5082 wrote:
especially sometimes during sex one of my testes even goes up in my stomach, which is very uncomfortable.
[/quote]

Reading that made me involuntarily cross my legs…

I highly HIGHLY doubt that after only 1 PH cycle, you have done any significant damage to your balls. Test boosters will not hurt your balls as there is no synthetic hormones introduced into your system. The introduction of a foreign synthetic hormone is what will shut down your nuts and cause atrophy.

[quote]rushingad wrote:
I highly HIGHLY doubt that after only 1 PH cycle, you have done any significant damage to your balls. Test boosters will not hurt your balls as there is no synthetic hormones introduced into your system. The introduction of a foreign synthetic hormone is what will shut down your nuts and cause atrophy.[/quote]

you just contradicted yourself there buddy

[quote]tidi5082 wrote:
Ok, I don’t believe it psychological, mostly due to the fact that they don’t hang as low as they used to and are often “high n tight” for lack of a better phrase, especially sometimes during sex one of my testes even goes up in my stomach, which is very uncomfortable.

How would I go about determining if i have a hpta/hpga issue? Do I just call my doctor and ask for bloodwork and tell him my current situation?[/quote]

No offence intended, but you are absolutely clueless about everything. And with the fact that you let this drag for 4 years while still not seeking medical help and not even knowing what the hpta is, I would not trust you to self medicate.

Again, no offense intended. This is for you own good.

Stop using all forms of test boosters. Go see an endocrinologist. Since prohormones are legal, it should not present a problem.

holy shit, I missed where you said you’ve had this condition for years! Mate, get your ass to a doctor.

None taken, I’ve got an appointment with my Doc in a few days to get bloodwork done. He’s only a general care physician, but hopefully he can give me some insight to what’s going on or refer me to an endocrinologist.

mate why’d you let it go untreated for so long?

I just thought it would naturally fix itself once I was off any test boosters or PH for a while and didn’t really know there was a way to medically fix it until I started doing research on forums like this. Reading about the HCG, Clomid, DAA, to name a few that seemed to work well for people but I don’t want to take anything more without an expert opinion, because I don’t necessarily know my exact condition and what I should be taking to fix it. I doubt HCG or Clomid are miracle pills that make everyone’s balls get bigger or every guy would be taking them.

they’re not miracle pills that make your balls bigger if they’re already normal size, but they do reverse testicular atrophy. That’s a pretty massive difference