How Do I Get Her?

Ive known a girl since 07 and i cant get around her Jehovahs witness thing…

She is so fine. Seriously. Help.

I just wanna smash.

You move the fuck on. Next.

I apologise for hijacking this thread, but do you have some time to talk about our lord and saviour Jesus Christ?

Pics.

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:
You move the fuck on. Next.[/quote]

I cant. I get what i want no matter what i have to do to get it or how long it takes. Im looking for options.

Moving on is for quitters.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
I apologise for hijacking this thread, but do you have some time to talk about our lord and saviour Jesus Christ?[/quote]

Offer to go knocking on doors with her and slip a tongue in her ear?

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
Pics.[/quote]

That would help my cause. She would lose her pretty brown hair if she found out…they always find out.

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
I apologise for hijacking this thread, but do you have some time to talk about our lord and saviour Jesus Christ?[/quote]

[/quote]

Get her to knock on the door of your house, then the one in the hallway, then through towards the back of the house, then finally the door to the basement. (I’ve heard of your demon spawn kind, did you really think I was going to say bedroom?). Then maybe with a little convincing she could be knocking on your bedposts, or soggy floor mattress depending on the feng shui of your abode.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[/quote]

Get her to knock on the door of your house, then the one in the hallway, then through towards the back of the house, then finally the door to the basement. (I’ve heard of your demon spawn kind, did you really think I was going to say bedroom?). Then maybe with a little convincing she could be knocking on your bedposts, or soggy floor mattress depending on the feng shui of your abode.[/quote]

I dont want it to happen like that.

I um…“care” about this one.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Is this a joke?[/quote]

Shhhh

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Is this a joke?[/quote]

The joke of the Universe Chush, the joke of the Universe…

Damn it Chushin. This thread couldve been hilarious.

Nevermind now

Rocky asking for girly girl advice on the interwebs? Impossibru!

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

I just wanna smash.

[/quote]
Easy shit bro, if you have her number, text her randomly and say like I’m drunk and I’ve always wanted to hook up with you. Then… DON’T BRING IT UP EVER AGAIN. You just planted a seed in her mind, now she’ll no you like her. Next step bring hot women around her that you are banging, it’ll start to make her reassess you, oh wow he can get hot girlz he’s not so bad. Next step get her around alcohol, no I’m not advocating you drunk rape her but a little buzz to loosen her up will help, next flirt with her like you would any other girl you’re trying to bring home. And try and do that, bam you just fucked your dream girl…

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Rocky asking for girly girl advice on the interwebs? Impossibru![/quote]

Point taken.

And accent acknowledged.[/quote]
all according to plan

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

I just wanna smash.

[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmmm, ummmmmmm… Now what is this witness thing we speak of ??? Is it anything like a Magic Rabibit?

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

I just wanna smash.

[/quote]
Easy shit bro, if you have her number, text her randomly and say like I’m drunk and I’ve always wanted to hook up with you. Then… DON’T BRING IT UP EVER AGAIN. You just planted a seed in her mind, now she’ll no you like her. Next step bring hot women around her that you are banging, it’ll start to make her reassess you, oh wow he can get hot girlz he’s not so bad. Next step get her around alcohol, no I’m not advocating you drunk rape her but a little buzz to loosen her up will help, next flirt with her like you would any other girl you’re trying to bring home. And try and do that, bam you just fucked your dream girl…[/quote]

She knows all this already though. Plus she willll never drink or be alone with a guy. We only hang out in mixed company…shes strict about her religion. Shes at her church like 9 hours a day