T Nation

How Do I Get a Script for Cyp?

I live in a pretty conservative area. How do I get a script for Test cyp?

Most people go to a doctor.

Uh, yeah. What I meant is how do I either talk my Doc into giving me one, or how do I find a Doc who will write me one?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m sure the doc will test your test levels so you could try and run a cycle then a few weeks after your cycle is over get you levels tested. they should be low

That’s not the best idea. A smart doctor would just look at LH and FSH and see that they were very low, then assume the cause.

Also, most doctors want to retest several times over a few months before writing a script.

The best way to get a script from a doctor for test is to be hypogonadal.

What would the point of getting a script be? It won’t enhance your performance. You will probably get 100mg a week, 250mg tops. Not to mention, people doing shit like you, just trying to get a script, is exactly the reason people like me that had low testosterone to start with are treated like criminals when they try to get a script. And the creation of that attitude is why I was denied treatment and had to end up self medicating, which turned into cruise/blast.

You guys misunderstand…I’m not looking to get juiced up here. I do have lower T than I would like to have but it’s not low enough to get the Doc to prescribe anything according to guidelines that I would imagine are set by the FDA. Not looking to get big, just looking to get a little back that I used to have.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
How about you look up the symptoms associated with low testosterone?

BBB[/quote]

I suggested this to a few older friends of mine. It worked for some, for others it was still no.

  1. Look up the symptoms as mentioned above.
  2. Draw comparisons and examples from your own life.
  3. Talk to your doctor about why you feel you have low T and use the examples from your life, and tie it in with you wishing to live a higher qualiy of life.
  4. Have him test your T. If it comes back low good. If it comes back low normal try…
  5. Tell him you understand its low normal but again you are concerned about the quality of your life. Ultimately what you do is your choice, your Doc is there to consult you and also, his job is(should) be to help you to be healthier and to live a higher quality of life. Tell him that you will agree to see him regularly to monitor the effects of HRT and to make sure that it isn’t harming you at all.

Be assertive. Tell the doc what you want. Youre his boss not the other way around.

You can mention muscle in the context of, " I dont feel a strong as I used to, I reall notice it arounf the house/yard when I (BLANK)…
Not in the context of “Man my numbers in the gym are going down”

Even if its exclusively for the gym don’t let your doctor think it has anything to do with why you want a script. Youre more likely to get one then.

If this doesn’t work. I believe both androgel and testim are available OTC in Mexico…Time for a vacation?

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
That’s not the best idea. A smart doctor would just look at LH and FSH and see that they were very low, then assume the cause.

[/quote]

LMFAO…if only this were the case…most doctors that address this stuff are not that smart, unfortunately…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
That’s not the best idea. A smart doctor would just look at LH and FSH and see that they were very low, then assume the cause.

[/quote]

LMFAO…if only this were the case…most doctors that address this stuff are not that smart, unfortunately…[/quote]

When I found a good doctor, finally, after already treating myself for a year I went off and he tested everything. He of course didn’t know I had treated myself. He got the results back, and called me out on it. He was like “well, your first 2 tests showed high LH and FSH but low test… now your test is about the same, but your LH was too low to show up on the test, and your FSH wasn’t much better, so it seems obvious to me that in the last year you have used AAS”

Too bad I didn’t find that smart doctor first. At any rate, I never admitted to it, and he wishes to retest me soon.I guess I could just fess up.

At any rate, OP, sorry about ranting at you then. You should post in the TRT forum, those guys can really help you out. A good GP will be much more cooperative than an endo or urologist in my opinion. My dealings with the specialist doctors made me have the impression they are stuf up dicks who think they know way more than they do.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]landuatj wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
How about you look up the symptoms associated with low testosterone?

BBB[/quote]

I suggested this to a few older friends of mine. It worked for some, for others it was still no.

  1. Look up the symptoms as mentioned above.
  2. Draw comparisons and examples from your own life.
  3. Talk to your doctor about why you feel you have low T and use the examples from your life, and tie it in with you wishing to live a higher qualiy of life.
  4. Have him test your T. If it comes back low good. If it comes back low normal try…
  5. Tell him you understand its low normal but again you are concerned about the quality of your life. Ultimately what you do is your choice, your Doc is there to consult you and also, his job is(should) be to help you to be healthier and to live a higher quality of life. Tell him that you will agree to see him regularly to monitor the effects of HRT and to make sure that it isn’t harming you at all.

Be assertive. Tell the doc what you want. Youre his boss not the other way around.

You can mention muscle in the context of, " I dont feel a strong as I used to, I reall notice it arounf the house/yard when I (BLANK)…
Not in the context of “Man my numbers in the gym are going down”

Even if its exclusively for the gym don’t let your doctor think it has anything to do with why you want a script. Youre more likely to get one then.

If this doesn’t work. I believe both androgel and testim are available OTC in Mexico…Time for a vacation?[/quote]

Good post.

BBB[/quote]

I Feel Blessed

[quote]daveyboy46 wrote:
You guys misunderstand…I’m not looking to get juiced up here. I do have lower T than I would like to have but it’s not low enough to get the Doc to prescribe anything according to guidelines that I would imagine are set by the FDA. Not looking to get big, just looking to get a little back that I used to have.[/quote]

There is a TRT forum.

Unless you intentionally posted this thread here because youre looking for a source? More clever than most that pass through, that’s for sure. This isnt a source board though.

If you arent looking to self medicate then whether you find a doc to help you is going to depend on multiple factors. All discussed at various times in the TRT forum

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]landuatj wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]landuatj wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
How about you look up the symptoms associated with low testosterone?

BBB[/quote]

I suggested this to a few older friends of mine. It worked for some, for others it was still no.

  1. Look up the symptoms as mentioned above.
  2. Draw comparisons and examples from your own life.
  3. Talk to your doctor about why you feel you have low T and use the examples from your life, and tie it in with you wishing to live a higher qualiy of life.
  4. Have him test your T. If it comes back low good. If it comes back low normal try…
  5. Tell him you understand its low normal but again you are concerned about the quality of your life. Ultimately what you do is your choice, your Doc is there to consult you and also, his job is(should) be to help you to be healthier and to live a higher quality of life. Tell him that you will agree to see him regularly to monitor the effects of HRT and to make sure that it isn’t harming you at all.

Be assertive. Tell the doc what you want. Youre his boss not the other way around.

You can mention muscle in the context of, " I dont feel a strong as I used to, I reall notice it arounf the house/yard when I (BLANK)…
Not in the context of “Man my numbers in the gym are going down”

Even if its exclusively for the gym don’t let your doctor think it has anything to do with why you want a script. Youre more likely to get one then.

If this doesn’t work. I believe both androgel and testim are available OTC in Mexico…Time for a vacation?[/quote]

Good post.

BBB[/quote]

I Feel Blessed[/quote]

Now go and anoint thyself with trenbolone acetate.

BBB[/quote]

Im only 25 and natural. I think I can do a lot more with my body before I turn to that. It intrests me though. Maybe after kids and 30.

So, I guess Ill take the holy whey or something…Cheers!

Google HRT Centers. They will hook you, your mother, anyone over the age 25 up with Test implants. But again this isn’t enough to say cycle on; but they will get your levels back to that of a 19yr old.

[quote]solo74 wrote:
Google HRT Centers. They will hook you, your mother, anyone over the age 25 up with Test implants. But again this isn’t enough to say cycle on; but they will get your levels back to that of a 19yr old. [/quote]

You forgot to add “and charge you massive amounts for the privilege”

You forgot to add “and charge you massive amounts for the privilege”

True but he didn’t ask about price just how to get it… lol I know it cost $$$ I’m on them. They work. Keeps my level’s monitared by a doc so that I can cruise at implant times; and cycle inbetween. They don’t care what I do as long as they get their money & they keep all my other levels where they should be. I dont think enough people keep enough watch over ther levels when cycling…But thats a whole other therad.