How Do I Cycle with This?

Hello everyone! My first post! This is what I have and i’m gonna roll with it. It’s not the perfect combo but it’s all I have and out of cash so it has to do. Test cyp 250mg/ml and masteron prop 100mg/ml. I understand in a perfect world I have test prop to go with it but I don’t, so what’s the best way to combine this as far as dosage and shot rotation and length of cycle?

I know that the masteron is eod and test cyp is a longer ester so how best to combine these two? I want to do them both and not just the test and save the masteron for later so please, i’d like to hear the best way to utilize these together for the best results. Thanks guys!

lol u what some one to make u a cycle man do some research

Well you will need more than just those 2, you will need an AI and some form of pct to go with it.

As far as the differing esters go, it doesnt matter too much, combine them both and shoot them at the same time, even with the longer ester it will do no harm to inject more frequently, just adjust the dose accordingly to hit the weekly mg you want. In fact your blood levels will remain more consistent with more frequent shots regardless of ester length, think about it how it releases and it will make sense.

The only thing you may want to do is begin with the test alone and give it however long it takes for cyp to kick in before beginning masteron but I dont think even that is absolutely necessary.

As far as length, 8-12 weeks seems standard, 8 being considered somewhat short, but myostatin expression limits your gains after several weeks anyway so its really up to you and based on how much gear you have.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
Well you will need more than just those 2, you will need an AI and some form of pct to go with it.

As far as the differing esters go, it doesnt matter too much, combine them both and shoot them at the same time, even with the longer ester it will do no harm to inject more frequently, just adjust the dose accordingly to hit the weekly mg you want. In fact your blood levels will remain more consistent with more frequent shots regardless of ester length, think about it how it releases and it will make sense.

The only thing you may want to do is begin with the test alone and give it however long it takes for cyp to kick in before beginning masteron but I dont think even that is absolutely necessary.

Thanks a lot for the response. Screw the other guy, I researched this combo I have to my wits end before posting this on the board. I don’t know why some people are like that. Everything I found was for using test prop with the mast prop which I don’t have so I need experienced advice. I haven’t done but one cycle in my life and that was back in 1990. The reason I got the test cyp was because i’m on TRT at 200mg a week for about a year now so I wanted to stay with what my doc has me on and just throw something in with it and do a blast and then cruise back to my normal dose.

After I read about mast I liked it because of minimal side effects and read you could stack it with test so I bought that. Didn’t read enough because it’s better with test prop. Too late, I have it now so im gonna use it. Although i’m not low bodyfat, i’m hoping it will still give me a hardness to my muscles vs all bloat with just upping my test. Again, this is just an experiment. I was just wondering the best way to dose it since they are different esters etc., I have a total of 40ml of test cyp at 250mg/ml and 40 ml of mast prop at 100mg/ml…my understanding is that since i’m on trt for life, I don’t have to worry about PCT correct? I don’t have a AI yet and don’t know where to get it so that’s my next project to try to find it. I will need AI correct? Any info about AI would be appreciated. By the way, i’m 53 yrs old, 6’1 and weigh 225 and have been back in the gym hard for a year now. Don’t know my body fat but I don’t have a gut…lol…no six pack yet but they are trying to pop through…lol…very clean diet as one year ago I weighed 270…

As far as length, 8-12 weeks seems standard, 8 being considered somewhat short, but myostatin expression limits your gains after several weeks anyway so its really up to you and based on how much gear you have.[/quote]

Sorry about trying to do a quote below your comment C.M.I, I hit the wrong key when I actually meant to hit fast reply. …

Thanks a lot for the response. Screw the other guy, I researched this combo I have to my wits end before posting this on the board. I don’t know why some people are like that. Everything I found was for using test prop with the mast prop which I don’t have so I need experienced advice. I haven’t done but one cycle in my life and that was back in 1990. The reason I got the test cyp was because i’m on TRT at 200mg a week for about a year now so I wanted to stay with what my doc has me on and just throw something in with it and do a blast and then cruise back to my normal dose.

After I read about mast I liked it because of minimal side effects and read you could stack it with test so I bought that. Didn’t read enough because it’s better with test prop. Too late, I have it now so im gonna use it. Although i’m not low bodyfat, i’m hoping it will still give me a hardness to my muscles vs all bloat with just upping my test. Again, this is just an experiment. I was just wondering the best way to dose it since they are different esters etc., I have a total of 40ml of test cyp at 250mg/ml and 40 ml of mast prop at 100mg/ml…my understanding is that since i’m on trt for life, I don’t have to worry about PCT correct? I don’t have a AI yet and don’t know where to get it so that’s my next project to try to find it. I will need AI correct? Any info about AI would be appreciated. By the way, i’m 53 yrs old, 6’1 and weigh 225 and have been back in the gym hard for a year now. Don’t know my body fat but I don’t have a gut…lol…no six pack yet but they are trying to pop through…lol…very clean diet as one year ago I weighed 270…

Your not gonna see much from the mast if you have a high bf %

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Your not gonna see much from the mast if you have a high bf %[/quote]

Like sub 10%? Isn’t mast a subtle, yet powerful androgen, so you would still get better gains when paired with T?

Thanks Buds, that’s what i’m reading about mast what you said. It’s all I have so i’ll give it a shot. Hopefully I feel harder on it and get the big time libido spike and also the aggression in the gym. Can you tell me if I need a AI with this test/mast run since i’m already a trt guy? Which AI should I get and which one is the best and how do I take it? I’m reading all kind of different scenarios. I don’t want to start getting sore nipples and have to stop the cycle…

Masteron is good stuff, i just ran it and I like it. I used 250mg/wk along with 250mg/wk of tren and 650mg of test. I chose to use masteron as it seems to provide good strength gains, is reported to beneficially interfere with negative estrogenic effects and I am reticent to run high doses of tren. Definitely noticed the hardening effect to some degree, especially around the delts but I have big delts and not alot of bodyfat.

Like was mentioned, some of the aesthetic benefits of certain compounds such as dryness, vascularity and, in the case of masteron, hardness may not be so noticible at higher bodyfat or lower doses.

If the idea is appealing you can run it alongside your test through the whole cycle, or, as I will attempt next, add it in after several weeks to overcome the myostatin expression to continue your gains. It seems to be the consensus that increasing dosage or adding/swapping compounds later in the cycle is a good idea for that reason. A word of caution though, it has been reported by some that higher doses of masteron (maybe >500mg/wk?) can cause too much hardness and result in some discomfort or cramping but I imagine thats individually based and I have no experience with big doses of it as of yet.

So far as AI’s go, arimidex seems to be the best. .5mg EOD or as I like .25 mg ED. Aromasin is another choice but requires a higher dose and is best taken with food as fat increases bioavailability. The former will block estrogen conversion while the aromatase enzyme will remain whilst the latter kills the aromatase enzyme itself for a period of time. As such Arimidex is preferable on cycle but aromasin may be better during pct. We cannot discuss sources as a rule of the forum but you may have success in searching online for sites that offer ‘research chemicals’.

As far as sore nips go, it would be ideal to use an AI with your cycle although I’m unsure of the protocol or necessity of using AI after with low TRT doses of test. Keep a SERM on hand, nolvadex being the best choice. Because you are TRT an actual pct is not necessary, but the nolvadex will help stop any nipple soreness as it gums up the receptor sites at the nipples themselves. I’ve never experiences actual gyno or visual swelling, but I have had tender nips in the form of swollen glands beneath the nipple, and nolvedex at 25mg a day for a couple days tends to clear it up. I’m not altogether suceptible to gyno, but the swelling of those glands occurs when I take multiple compounds that work in a similar fashion, with just these two you should be fine.

C.M.I…

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a lengthy reply or for that matter just replying…lol… I really do appreciate it and it was great info! I’m planning on 500mg test cyp and Mast 300mg per week together for 14wks. Now to get the AI and Nolvadex! Thanks again bro!

I love mast and I think it pairs very well with test. With higher bf it will be harder to see the results from the mast. Don’t rely on it for anti E properties, definitely use an AI. Adex or aromasin will do.

No need to pct, just resume your TRT dose.

You’re quite welcome. Have fun with it

Thank you BUDs!

Will liquidex work as the AI? And will the liquid nolvadex work too? I have found some online. My understanding from C.M.I is that I only need to use the nolvadex if I start to get sore nips at some point.