How Do I Cut?

For the past three years all I have been doing is bulking and I have gone from 130lb at 6ft1 to 190-195lbs. I think im currently around 14-17%BF and i finally want to cut but i have no idea what to do since ive been bulking for so long all of this is new to me.

Here are some questions I have:

1. How should my training look like? (reps/sets)
  2. How should my diet look?
  3. How do I go about cardio?
  4. How much muscle loss should I expect if I diet for around 4weeks? (for instance will i lose arm size ive gone from 9inches flexed to 15.5 so every .5inch is everything to me haha)

If anyone could really tell me how to go about this the correct way that would be awesome. thanks!

Truthfully with all the hard work that you have done, Doing the Velocity diet would make sense.

You don’t want to lose all that hard earned musle, and you would like to rip off probably 15-20 lbs of fat.

All that sounds like the V-Diet to me.

Check the forumn it has, Shugs has provided a basic outline and a way of getting started.

Always remember, their is never a set in stone correct way for everyone. It all comes down to what works for you in your situation. Learn and develop techniques that maximize what YOU can do.

I would rather do it without doing the Velocity Diet to be honest. Heres a list of supplements I have to use, Grow! Whey, Creatine, Flameout, Surge.

anabolic or t-dawg diet would probably work.

Keep training and reduce your caloric intake, usually somewhere around body weight x 14. Also include a cardio session once or twice a week. HOT-ROX would help as well depending how quickly you need to cut. Definitely not necessary if there’s no time limit.

can someone link me to the anabolic diet, i cant find an article on it anywhere.