How Do Folks Afford Gear?

[quote]InCorporeSano wrote:
It depends on what your priorities are, doesn’t it? For ex: If you have a reasonable job and a social life, you can blow far more money on booze (or blow/ecstasy/weed, if that’s your scene) and cover charges than most people spend on gear.[/quote]

Agreed, few months ago I blew my dough on hookers…Now its on supp’s, no money for hookers…

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Homebrew is the way to go. Cheap cheap cheap. And it is a fun hobby. [/quote]

Im still trying to find a source for powder… I love my overseas sources for gear but It does get expensive at even 60EUR for 250/ml for Test E . The worse part is I dont even know where to start searching for powder sources sad .

If there’s a will, there’s a way to afford it.

Just have to give up some other luxuries like booze or recreational drugs on weekends, eating out etc etc… you’d easily save for a modest cycle.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Homebrew is the way to go. Cheap cheap cheap. And it is a fun hobby. [/quote]

I agree with rainjack, homebrew is the way to go.
2-5$ a mil is far better than 15$ a ml street prices.

And your assured its cleanliness.

The oral equivalent to homebrewing injectable gear is similarly cheap if you find a good bulk supplier. As an example, premade oxandrolone squares (wink wink) from a well-known supplier run about $2 for 10mg. Way too pricey for most. If you go the bulk route and still order in sensible quantities, you’re looking at around $0.30 for 10mg.

I have a couple VERY close friends that I trust very much and when I place an order I see what if they want anything, if they do they pay double what it costs me (and I’m very up front with them about this). This usually covers my gear.

FatSensei

[quote]fatsensei wrote:
I have a couple VERY close friends that I trust very much and when I place an order I see what if they want anything, if they do they pay double what it costs me (and I’m very up front with them about this). This usually covers my gear.

FatSensei[/quote]

I wish I had friends like that.

JC

[quote]James Cain wrote:
fatsensei wrote:

FatSensei

I wish I had friends like that.

JC[/quote]

I have been ordering Satchets at 15$ for 3ml . I know homebrew is cheaper anyways but I find its usally a better deal anyways.